• Korean episodes

https://mega.nz/#F!FwIn3JBJ!8uSURcfRbZ2duZkwAR684w

Re: Korean episodes

Click image for larger version

Name:	e26.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.4 KB
ID:	149402

I wonder if he knows the show in the north...I've heard they smuggle a lot of media stuff via USB drive across the border
    Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
      I wonder if he knows the show in the north...I've heard they smuggle a lot of media stuff via USB drive across the border
      I hope not. If Kim was anything like the fans on this board, the actors would get kidnapped and taken to NK to be slave LazyTown Live performers.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
        I hope not. If Kim was anything like the fans on this board, the actors would get kidnapped and taken to NK to be slave LazyTown Live performers.
        lol...I guess you are referring to the japanese actors they hijacked once
        Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]6565[/ATTACH]
          He probably want his own LazyTown and have his own way to prepare the actors for that.

Click image for larger version

Name:	14686a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	149415
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

So besides listening to the soundtracks in different languages. This is the first time I watched a LazyTown episode in a different language that is Not a UK Dub. And this is way better then the UK dub. I can actually tolerate there voices in this version

Comment

you have the season 2?

Comment

Working...
              X