LazyTown Extra Serbian Dubbed?
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
- Translate
-
It was not on HBO in the time the episodes were broadcasted. On HBO it was LazyTown season 1 and 2 in 2021 + season 3 and 4 in 2022. So LazyTown Extra was before that time.
In Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and the Republic of Macedonia, LazyTown premiered in 2010 on TV Ultra. The dubbing was produced by the Loudworks studio. It sounds a bit the same as the voice-overs of the episodes produced in that time. The voice-over for the episodes on HBO were competely re-done in 2020 and later, I guess the previous voice-overs were not good enough for Warner/Turner.Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.- Translate
-
Well, is it likely that this comes from a TV Ultra recording or is it something else?It was not on HBO in the time the episodes were broadcasted. On HBO it was LazyTown season 1 and 2 in 2021 + season 3 and 4 in 2022. So LazyTown Extra was before that time.
In Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and the Republic of Macedonia, LazyTown premiered in 2010 on TV Ultra. The dubbing was produced by the Loudworks studio. It sounds a bit the same as the voice-overs of the episodes produced in that time. The voice-over for the episodes on HBO were competely re-done in 2020 and later, I guess the previous voice-overs were not good enough for Warner/Turner.- Translate
Comment
-
I think it comes from there. We don't have much recordings from that part of the world in that time.
Perhaps it was only an audio recording or really bad video recording, because the uploader on YT used our GetLazy member's HD recording from the BBC (2009).Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.- Translate
Comment

Comment