• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LazyTown Portuguese CD

Originally posted by Buzz
    Originally posted by narutrix33
    My Remix of Have You Never in Portuguese
    inauspiciously...maybe it's better I would start praying again...
    A translation of "inauspiciously" has not been found
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
      Originally posted by Buzz
      Originally posted by narutrix33
      My Remix of Have You Never in Portuguese
      inauspiciously...maybe it's better I would start praying again...
      A translation of "inauspiciously" has not been found
      http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/inauspiciously.html
      Gallery

Comment

Excuse me, anybody? I am learning Portuguese, and this is my favourite show. I was hoping to get this CD through the given link. When I clicked it, it didn't exist. Please, I mean well, but does anybody know anywhere else I can download the "Vila Moleza" CD?

Comment

Does Anyone have a Download Link To Get the "Vila Moleza" EU-Portuguese CD?

Hi, I mean no trouble, but does anyone know where I can download the "Vila Moleza" (LazyTown) EU-Portuguese album? I went to a previous thread with the link, but it's dead. Is there anyone on this forum to give me a link to download this CD? MediaShare? Mega.co.nz?

The reason I want to download this is because I am learning this language and I kind of try to see if I can learn more by listening to the songs, so if anyone can give me a link, please reply.

Comment

Re: Does Anyone have a Download Link To Get the "Vila Moleza" EU-Portuguese CD?

I see what I can do when my PC is fixed and I can reach my files again.
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Re: Does Anyone have a Download Link To Get the "Vila Moleza" EU-Portuguese CD?

OK, thanks!

Comment

Thanks to narutrix for the share

download villa moleza.zip
                https://www.mediafire.com/?wawzz6pvb8za5h3

Comment

OK! Eu gosto dos canções! I like the songs! Thank you, Narutrix and LazyPooky.

Comment

Working...
                  X