Clear All
  • Play_z
    Average fan of LazyTown 🙃
    GETLAZY MEMBER
    Level 11 - The Blue Knight
    • Nov 2023

ABC kids LazyTown promo

Originally posted by possessor

Yes, I asked her in her comment section a while ago but the idea never came to fruition. I'd feel pushy asking again.
    The GetLazy Trailer will be postponed as I'm grounded ):
    I think I remember someone say that in her community page while ago and I guess it was you. Oh dam, I guess your not aloud to be on online for a bit because I uploaded a video you might like since its a ABC kids LazyTown promo yesterday.
  • possessor
    I like LazyTown.
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 30 - Stepher
    • Oct 2021

Originally posted by Play_z

because I uploaded a video you might like since its a ABC kids LazyTown promo yesterday.
    wwwwwWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHTTTTTT GIMMEE LEEENKKKK1!!!1111111 one one

Comment

• Play_z
      GETLAZY MEMBER
      • Nov 2023

Jeez calm down lol

​​​​​​(If do use it please credit me (Who found it) and Travel Oldies & Goldies (Who uploaded the original compilation of Abc Kids stuff where the promo was founded from)

Comment

• possessor
        I like LazyTown.
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        Level 30 - Stepher
        • Oct 2021

Jeez calm down lol

​​​​(If do use it please credit me (Who found it) and Travel Oldies & Goldies (Who uploaded the original compilation of Abc Kids stuff where the promo was founded from)

Oh, wow! I have only seen ABC LT promos from 2015 and newer. Never one from the 2000s - sweet!!

Comment

• Play_z
          GETLAZY MEMBER
          • Nov 2023

Oh, wow! I have only seen ABC LT promos from 2015 and newer. Never one from the 2000s - sweet!!
          If I’m not mistaking this play from 2009 - 2010 during when ABC 1 still had ABC Kids which back then was ABC2 (which was the version of ABC I grew up with a little) before switching to ABC 4 Kids around 2013 - 2014 (Which I also grew up with)

Comment

• possessor
            I like LazyTown.
            SPECIAL MEMBER
            Level 30 - Stepher
            • Oct 2021

Have you heard they rebranded ABC4Kids to ABC ME to ABC Big Kids..?

Comment

• Play_z
              GETLAZY MEMBER
              • Nov 2023

Have you heard they rebranded ABC4Kids to ABC ME to ABC Big Kids..?
              Actually, ABC4Kids turned into ABC for Kids around 2015. The newer rebrand is ABC Kids around 2019 or 2020 (where they replaced the carrot for a crocodile instead and shove ‘Bluey’ on every hour).

ABC ME - I don’t know this one as much and still has it same name.

ABC Big Kids - I never heard of this one

Comment

• possessor
                I like LazyTown.
                SPECIAL MEMBER
                Level 30 - Stepher
                • Oct 2021

Actually, ABC4Kids turned into ABC for Kids around 2015. The newer rebrand is ABC Kids around 2019 or 2020 (where they replaced the carrot for a crocodile instead and shove ‘Bluey’ on every hour).

ABC ME - I don’t know this one as much and still has it same name.

ABC Big Kids - I never heard of this one
                Ah, thanks for dah info, XD.

ABC3 turned into ABC ME and ABC ME turned into ABC Entertains.

ABC Big Kids is simply an ABC iView category.

Oh, and yes, the love for Bluey is OUT OF HAND. LazyTown should've gotten this reception when it was on air.

Comment

• Play_z
                  GETLAZY MEMBER
                  • Nov 2023

ABC Big Kids is simply an ABC iView category.

Oh, and yes, the love for Bluey is OUT OF HAND. LazyTown should've gotten this reception when it was on air.
                  Oh, I haven’t been on iview in so long (I say a year)

I believe LazyTown did have the reception but over on Nick Jr (I say more in the 2000’s) and yeah Bluey is getting out of hand there’s actual parents especially mums over obsess with the cartoon characters (specifically the dad) then the stupid Tiktokers having crushes on the dad and Bluey and say the voice actors ugly. When I was in 7th grade people would ask the teachers to watch Bluey. Maybe I’m maturing and Bluey didn’t come a show until I was 9 but I don’t like Bluey. It’s more babyish than the Wiggles which say something. Before I forget, the creators of Bluey acted like toddlers whenever they put something offence in

Comment

• possessor
                    I like LazyTown.
                    SPECIAL MEMBER
                    Level 30 - Stepher
                    • Oct 2021

Oh, I haven’t been on iview in so long (I say a year)

I believe LazyTown did have the reception but over on Nick Jr (I say more in the 2000’s) and yeah Bluey is getting out of hand there’s actual parents especially mums over obsess with the cartoon characters (specifically the dad) then the stupid Tiktokers having crushes on the dad and Bluey and say the voice actors ugly. When I was in 7th grade people would ask the teachers to watch Bluey. Maybe I’m maturing and Bluey didn’t come a show until I was 9 but I don’t like Bluey. It’s more babyish than the Wiggles which say something. Before I forget, the creators of Bluey acted like toddlers whenever they put something offence in
                    Yes, Bluey is a bit too childish for my likes sometimes. The Wiggles are also pretty pretty babyish with their colours and mascots but they were so addicting - especially when Emma was in the group. (Willing to bet the only reason Emma was replaced was because they were trying to push agenda so they found the first black female that could sing/dance.)

Also, how do you have a crush on DRAWINGS??

iView is kinda nostalgic for me as it takes me back to the days of 2019 when I would watch all my favourite shows all day. I'm rewatching InBESTigators hoping for a third season, Little Lunch hoping for a second season, and Odd Squad, hoping they cancel the British season four.

Comment

• Play_z
                      GETLAZY MEMBER
                      • Nov 2023

Yes, Bluey is a bit too childish for my likes sometimes. The Wiggles are also pretty pretty babyish with their colours and mascots but they were so addicting - especially when Emma was in the group. (Willing to bet the only reason Emma was replaced was because they were trying to push agenda so they found the first black female that could sing/dance.)

Also, how do you have a crush on DRAWINGS??
                      What meant by the wiggles is that some of the songs are bit catchy especially the OG ones and Bluey doesn’t. I don’t know TikTok people are just weird (I’m happy that the app is getting banned in some countries)

Comment

• Play_z
                        GETLAZY MEMBER
                        • Nov 2023

What meant by the wiggles is that some of the songs are bit catchy especially the OG ones and Bluey doesn’t. I don’t know TikTok people are just weird (I’m happy that the app is getting banned in some countries)
                        Ugh, I accidentally left this one out. But some of the older wiggles instrumental were originally apart of an Australian rock band called the ‘Cockroaches’ with Anthony and Jeff which turn into the wiggles afterwards. Plus, a lot of parents and OG wiggles fans hated Emma back in 2012/2013

Comment

• possessor
                          I like LazyTown.
                          SPECIAL MEMBER
                          Level 30 - Stepher
                          • Oct 2021

If only it was banned here in AUS. My classmates are NIGHTMARES.

Also those 'Hot potato' and 'Fruit salad' songs are MASTERPIECES.

And.. HOW can you possibly hate EMMA?

Comment

• possessor
                            I like LazyTown.
                            SPECIAL MEMBER
                            Level 30 - Stepher
                            • Oct 2021

I'm too used to watching 'Ready, Steady, Wiggle' and 'Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle' to get used to the new Wiggles.

Comment

• Play_z
                              GETLAZY MEMBER
                              • Nov 2023

If only it was banned here in AUS. My classmates are NIGHTMARES.

Also those 'Hot potato' and 'Fruit salad' songs are MASTERPIECES.

And.. HOW can you possibly hate EMMA?
                              Finally, found someone also hates TikTok

Agree with those songs (I hate the newer version of the songs tho since they do it in a whisper tone)

Plus, back then it was a big change with 3 different wiggles and there will 1 original. I guess it’s like when Chloe became Stephanie

Comment

Working...