X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pick an episode! Any episode! [Make a request from a list]

Originally posted by EdisLeado
    Much thanks for the episodes, nindanjoe. Now I can finally finish uploading all the episodes.
    You're welcome. :)

Originally posted by Ilovestephshoes
    Okay im sry nindanjoe
    i know the error of my ways
    ill let you know this time :(
    Thank you for replying. If it makes you feel any better, I did rationalize the silence. I assumed you were busy or something. Until you sent me a PM telling me something. It was quite shocking to me, my jaw dropped. Then I started thinking, "Why didn't they reply about the stuff I asked about? Was it something I did?" Well, there's one thing I learned throughout life and that you shouldn't beat yourself up too much, especially when you have no evidence to beat yourself with. If you do have evidence or a reason, then that's another thing entirely. What you did was minor compared to all the bad stuff that happened to me, but I am tired of the majority of people on the internet just getting what they want and disappearing without a word.

Your request has been added to my to-do list. :)

Comment

Thinking back, I think I may have acted a bit strange. I will have to change how I do things in that kind of situation again. Either way, Ilovestephshoes, the question I asked before was something like, "Did the episodes play fine for you?" You never answered me. I'd rather not waste your time and mine just to upload something that you can't play. So I'll ask it again here. Also, I don't know what you find out to be ok for you in terms of file. I recommend downloading from Ginny-N's site to see if you are happy with the files there. master131 had a post about that somewhere, check that out. Remember, communication is key. No communication means no side understands each other.

Think about it from a zombie apocalypse perspective. If you and your team do not communicate with each other during a zombie hunt, you won't know where the zombies are. As a result they might sneak up on you and eat you! So communication is key!

Comment

I do have some requests, I can't seem to find widescreens DVD recordings of these. I got only copies of nick jr/ceebee downloaded earlier here. The rest I do have in widescreen H264.
        37 - Trash Trouble
        38 - Double Trouble
        43 - Pixel_tv
        44 - School Scam
        45 - Energy Book
        46 - Birthday Surprise
        47 - Lazytown Goes Digitial
        50 - The Lazy Rockets

Also I tried to complete the first season in (latin) spanish (widescreen H264) and have them from 1 to 30, and missing the last four seasons. If someone has those 4 epi's in spanish (only good audio needed) - I don't know the spanish titles.
        31- sports candy festival
        32 - dancing duel
        33 - ziggy's alien
        34 - sportacus on the move
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
          I do have some requests, I can't seem to find widescreens DVD recordings of these. I got only copies of nick jr/ceebee downloaded earlier here. The rest I do have in widescreen H264.
          37 - Trash Trouble
          38 - Double Trouble
          43 - Pixel_tv
          44 - School Scam
          45 - Energy Book
          46 - Birthday Surprise
          50 - The Lazy Rockets

Also I tried to complete the first season in (latin) spanish (widescreen H264) and have them from 1 to 30, and missing the last four seasons. If someone has those 4 epi's in spanish (only good audio needed) - I don't know the spanish titles.
          31- sports candy festival
          32 - dancing duel
          33 - ziggy's alien
          34 - sportacus on the move
          Hey pooky, do you have 38, 45, 46 and 47 in US audio?

Comment

Originally posted by stephanie's lazyboy
            Hey pooky, do you have 38, 45, 46 and 47 in US audio?
            nah, only UK versions, from cbeebees which were uploaded by nindanjoe once .
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Can someone upload these high quality US episodes in mediafire or megaupload please? Last I checked, some of the links are already dead:

1) Spotacus Who
              2) Defeeted
              3) Energy Book
              4) Birthday Surprise
              5) Lazytown Goes Digitial
              6) Double Trouble

Rapidshare and torrents don't work for me

Comment

YES !!
                and I want these please from DVD widescreen:
                37 - Trash Trouble
                38 - Double Trouble
                43 - Pixel_tv
                44 - School Scam
                45 - Energy Book
                46 - Birthday Surprise
                50 - The Lazy Rockets

Comment

Originally posted by stephanie's lazyboy
                  Can someone upload these high quality US episodes in mediafire or megaupload please? Last I checked, some of the links are already dead:

1) Spotacus Who
                  2) Defeeted
                  3) Energy Book
                  4) Birthday Surprise
                  5) Lazytown Goes Digitial
                  6) Double Trouble

Rapidshare and torrents don't work for me
                  Unfortunately, I can only help with these:

E23 Sportacus Who?
                  E02 Defeeted

From the UK DVDs, with US audio taken from Skootch and one of the US DVDs, respectively.

Widescreen versions with US audio for the other episodes requested by you and pooky are pretty rare. Maybe in the future when Australia releases more DVDs. :) Or after the Viacom license expires?

The XviD version of E23 Sportacus Who? with US audio is still active. Here's the post:

viewtopic.php?p=40368#p40368

Are you looking for the x264 or the XviD version of those 2 episodes?

Comment

I already found the link for "Sportacus Who" awhile ago, so an Xvid version of Defeeted (US) would suffice for now. Thanks Nindanjoe for being such a great help to the GL community :)

Comment

Thanks for the info. I guess we have to wait and hope...

Comment

Sorry it took so long, here's E02 Defeeted:
                        LazyTown.E02.Defeeted.(XviD.UK.DVDRIP.768x432).(Dual.Audio.US.UK.AC3).avi [349 MB]
                        http://anonym.to/?http://www.**************/?d=WH6SH010

LazyTown.E02.Defeeted.(XviD.UK.DVDRIP.768x432).(Dual.Audio.US.UK.AC3).English_UK.srt [18.5 KB]
                        http://anonym.to/?http://www.**************/?d=64LA4RGX

LazyTown.E02.Defeeted.(XviD.UK.DVDRIP.768x432).(Dual.Audio.US.UK.AC3).English_US.srt [32.8 KB]
                        http://anonym.to/?http://www.**************/?d=8IFLYM7K
                        Xizer also requested this:
                        LazyTown.E25.Miss.Roberta.(x264.UK.DVDRIP.Anamorphic).(Dual.Audio.US.UK.AC3).mkv [288 MB]
                        http://anonym.to/?http://www.**************/?d=HAG3JASH
                        MD5 Checksums for the above: http://anonym.to/?http://tinypaste.com/11dfcf4

Some new DVDs I forgot to add information for (I am leaning towards not buying them at this time):

LazyTown: Sportacus On The Move (UK DVD 8) [Release Date: 10/26/2009]
                        Episodes Listing:
                        E34 Sportacus On The Move
                        E33 Ziggy's Alien
                        E04 Crystal Caper
                        E17 Zap It!
                        E06 Swiped Sweets
                        Go Go Lazy Town! (AU DVD 4) [July 2, 2009]
                        Episodes Listing:
                        E22 Remote Control
                        E32 Dancing Duel
                        E10 Lazy Scouts
                        E04 Crystal Caper
                        Surprise Santa (AU DVD 5) [November 5, 2009]
                        Unknown Episodes Listing
                        Unfortunately, cdwow doesn't have AU DVD 4 at this time, but they claim they will have the other 2 DVDs listed in this post.

Comment

I've forgotten I even made a request ha ha. Thanks for your help Nindanjoe. I appreciate it very much. :)

Comment

Still missing some second season episodes. I hope that blu-ray comes soon, can't wait to see in HD.

Comment

I want The Lazy Genie!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lazy Genie
                                I want The Lazy Genie!
                                We knew that already

Comment

Working...
                                X