This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode without the vocals

Two weeks ago Bädo recorded a video from Boomerang and they used the master without the vocals. Quite funny to watch.

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Re: Episode without the vocals

lol...I'm not familiar with that so my question how is it possible that this raw version made it to Boomerang?
    Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
      lol...I'm not familiar with that so my question how is it possible that this raw version made it to Boomerang?
      It's a mystery :itisamystery:
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

How strange!
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Original file is here: https://mega.nz/#!vtV3kIwJ!N3mG6flVh...KSY41KtRVnZdds

Comment

That's weird. When Dolby 5.1 audio is carried on a multilingual video broadcast, sometimes uses a base sound file w/o vocals. That way the viewers television can select their default language or whichever one had input. But in this case no language was selected, as if Boomerang was being streamed through some alternate media player.

Comment

Working...
            X