Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English USA LazyTown 720p (All Seasons)

https://mega.nz/#F!cMkAjZKK!pRzyfnTxbW2ValpATSqG2A

Video
    Format : AVC
    Bit rate : 2 500 Kbps
    Frame rate : 25.000 fps
    Audio
    Format : AAC
    Bit rate : 93.6 Kbps
    Channel(s) : 2 channels

Sample
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...TzbQ-pxvyt2Tdb

Notes:
    Chef Rottenfood (cap.60) and Sportacus who? episode is 576p and half of season 2 episodes looks SD but with 720p resolution
    The Laziest Town and Robbie's Dream Team have black screen & no audio for more than half of video length
    Season 4 episodes have uk audio except The Wizard Of LazyTown

English USA LazyTown 720p (All Seasons)

Can you please verify the integrity of upload: S01E15 The Laziest Town.mp4

Comment

i simply cannot get used to the PAL frame rate. These shows are sped up compared to 29.97fps airings, and original 24fps? Original has less frames so the audio tracks will be the same length but will move properly. Don't how people can stand it.

(In case ur wondering the original dl for Laziest Town was a bad encode. That episode doesn't exist for this batch.)

Comment

Originally posted by UnLearnEd View Post
        i simply cannot get used to the PAL frame rate. These shows are sped up compared to 29.97fps airings, and original 24fps? Original has less frames so the audio tracks will be the same length but will move properly. Don't how people can stand it.

(In case ur wondering the original dl for Laziest Town was a bad encode. That episode doesn't exist for this batch.)
        23,976 is the original speed. Only USA tv channels used 29,97 but thats not mean show is that captured in that much fps, they could re-encode with different fps like u in vegas pro or etc. These 720p rips fps was not reencoded so you can change fps to 23,976 and get the original speed.

Soon I Will share here the 1080p version of these eps included with fixed laziest town but speed is still 25.

Comment

True. The number of frames and the frame length is the same for all the videos with every frame rate, only the speed is different. It's easy to change the video frame rate from the standard 25fps (TV broadcast and on most DVDs) to the original 23,976fps by changing the speed, the only problem is the audio. You need to stretch the audio without changing the pitch. One exception is the Australian S3 DVD where they also pitched up the audio, or the old US DVDs with normal length. Most dubs are at 25fps speed.
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
          X