This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defeeted with Kobie Powell

Getting Kobe's audio on Defeeted to match with this version is a pain. The timecode is not shared by any audio tracks that have him voicing Pixel. They're always a minute longer, so I guess u have to speed up the audio. Thinking about how episode lengths vary with frames/country gives me a headache. Anyway, these Icelandic episodes are comparable in video quality to the NBC ones except no logo and they haven't been color corrected. So yes, overall they are the best. I guess we could argue about the coloring like they do with Looney Tunes.

Re: All season 1 + season 3 episode videos in 1080 HD

Today I learned that there were two different English title cards sequences made. One is stationary on the title, the other ends up zooming in on the title. The first version takes longer and that is why perfectly syncing Kobe audio onto certain Icelandic videos is nearly impossible. You cannot eyeball how much longer the sequence takes down to the nearest hundred milliseconds. Even if you could do that, fixing it would mean splicing in dead air. I think maybe the Zoom Title is color corrected and the Stay Title is natural color. Therefore, if the VMD version of Defeeted has both the Zoom Title & color correction, it would only stand to reason that Kobe does Pixel's voice on that episode. If so, I would want that file. But if he does not do the voice, then that means there is a third version of American English LazyTown in existence where Ron does Pixel on a Zoom Title video. Which begs the question: Why can't a theoretical fourth version exist where Kobe Powell voices Pixel on a Station Title video of Defeeted? Yeah. Think about that.:icon_lol:

Comment

Re: All season 1 + season 3 episode videos in 1080 HD

Originally posted by UnLearnEd View Post
      Have only seen them on YouTube. Can't know quality from that.

Today I learned that there were two different English title cards sequences made. One is stationary on the title, the other ends up zooming in on the title...
      ...Which begs the question: Why can't a theoretical fourth version exist where Kobe Powell voices Pixel on a Station Title video of Defeeted? Yeah. Think about that.:icon_lol:
      There is a fourth version, not official but simple to create by replacing the audio.
      defeeted.mp4
      833.3 MB
      https://mega.nz/#!OR1zGR6R!7zLbWWAem...GubfHFlIrXJkqQ

I only saw the zooming title sequence in the video with the Nick Jr flag on the LazyTown logo instead of the GO! flag. I like the other version better :)
      https://youtu.be/pvrzSf6hEyU?t=52s
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
      X