This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon DL

I downloaded and decrypted all episodes from amazon. Here is if anyone want to watch it:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wroe545ux...jp0UVvT7csnoFw

Re: Amazon DL

Wait is this higher quality than the ones you posted before?

Comment

yes

Comment

It's multi language Season 2 downloads from Amazon. 13 languages. Frame rate of 25fps.
        We only had German (Amazon) and Icelandic HD1080 rips before. The quality is not much different - bitrate 10Mb/s
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Bado Innos View Post
          I downloaded and decrypted all episodes from amazon. Here is if anyone want to watch it
          Thanks so much for this. I downloaded about 20 eps and then the link stopped working last night and still doesn't work today. Just getting a "that didn't work for some reason" generic error page from Dropbox. Any ideas? Is this down for everyone or just me? Maybe they track bandwidth used by unregistered people or something.
          l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Same here. Don't know what happened.

I checked my LazyPooky's dropbox account. I have about 1400GB in my dropbox and I recieved a notification that I could only store 2GB. Perhaps they saw activity in Bädo's account and blocked it because too much space used. Not sure.

I have the same files in my dropbox and several local backups somewhere. Will try to make a dropbox shared link first. Otherwise MEGA will do the trick.
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Just received an email from Dropbox that explained the above issue for the account of Bädo and mine. We can't create shared links for a while.

The current bandwidth limit for your account is 20.00 GB and your current usage is 20.27 GB. Your public links are temporarily disabled.

Comment

oh poop.. the only reason we get rare-a** lazytown stuff is because of pooky
                maybe try mediafire
                MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                  Just received an email from Dropbox that explained the above issue for the account of Bädo and mine. We can't create shared links for a while.

The current bandwidth limit for your account is 20.00 GB and your current usage is 20.27 GB. Your public links are temporarily disabled.
                  Ah, mystery solved. Sorry about that. Was pigging out on too much High Def Steph and I used up all your bandwidth. 😔
                  l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Originally posted by chuft View Post

Ah, mystery solved. Sorry about that. Was pigging out on too much High Def Steph and I used up all your bandwidth. 😔
                    Don't worry. It was there to be used. We hadn't thought about Dropbox changing the terms. Just like MEGA did.
                    I don't use Dropbox, or never used it for anything but this. I grew up with Mediafire where the links still work after more than 10 years.

Comment

Mediafire where the links still work after more than 10 years.
                      how come i can't access nindanjoe's music video and subtitle files??

Comment

Originally posted by possessor View Post

how come i can't access nindanjoe's music video and subtitle files??
                        His Mediafire account is probably closed somehow.

Comment

His Mediafire account is probably closed somehow.
                          Sucks ):

Comment

Working...
                          X