LazyTown Bing Bang (Promotional)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Bing Bang (Promotional)

Here guys http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4644596 i found the all collection of CD's tracks. I wanted download only Bing Bang Promotional but this in one link download. Someone has this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	276.7 KB
ID:	152938

Re: LazyTown Bing Bang (Promotional)

I hate to be your personal search machine, but for this one time I give you the link to the right thread. I strongly recomment you to use the search options next time.

http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...ll=1#post53459
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
      I hate to be your personal search machine, but for this one time I give you the link to the right thread. I strongly recomment you to use the search options next time.

http://www.getlazy.net/forums/showth...ll=1#post53459
      Ok, Thanks! I will try! :)

Comment

Originally posted by ParvizHalimov View Post
        Ok, Thanks! I will try! :)
        Great!
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I've always had a strange feeling about this CD... some of the tracks, although obviously legitimate, have been pretty much denied to exist. And I have never, ever, ever seen a trace of an actual physical copy.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
            I've always had a strange feeling about this CD... some of the tracks, although obviously legitimate, have been pretty much denied to exist. And I have never, ever, ever seen a trace of an actual physical copy.
            I don't believe the remixes were that good for an actual release. Could it be that LazyTown did some sort of remix contest and took the best one for an actual release: the Time To Dance Remix, and the others on this promo CD were the left over remixes? I remember I asked Mani few years ago and he didn't even know about the remixes lol , weird stuff..

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
              I asked Mani few years ago and he didn't even know about the remixes
              he should know it cuz the label says "written and produced by Mani Svavarsson" ;)...there is a Nick-lettering at the bottom...maybe a in-house production of NickJr or something
              Gallery

Comment

Working...
              X