LazyTown in China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown in China

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_9244.jpg Views:	116 Size:	2.80 MB ID:	186092

世界动起来,大家更健康

LazyTown是全球唯一的一个致力于少儿健康的少儿娱乐品牌。它通过多种形式和产品来推广这一核心理 念,包括享誉全球的高清电视连续剧、舞台剧、图书、音乐、广播、DVD、出版物、服饰和其它相关产品。

LazyTown电视连续剧适合3-7岁的孩子收看,总长53.5小时,已在全球128个国家放映。该连续剧节奏 明快,娱乐性强,剧中既有真人扮演,也有可爱的木偶和电脑特效,通过高清电视完美呈现出来。剧中的 故事都是围绕着孩子们感兴趣的话题展开的。每一集都有一个核心的健康信息,并通过一种引人入胜和风 趣幽默的方式呈现给少儿观众。

LazyTown品牌特有的娱乐价值,加之其本身所固有的健康理念,使之具有 非凡的吸引力并赢得了全球性的成功。 LazyTown娱乐品牌与其他全球性儿童品牌齐名,更有其独特销售主张-对目标观众的健康产生直接和 重要的影响。 作为一个可以完全达到这一目标的品牌,LazyTown为它的战略合作伙伴提供了独特的价值。

Click image for larger version  Name:	Image4.jpg Views:	9 Size:	9.2 KB ID:	186094
    Magnús Scheving
    创始人, 首席执行官

Click image for larger version  Name:	Image2.jpg Views:	9 Size:	7.2 KB ID:	186095 全球品牌

自1995年以来,LazyTown娱乐品牌专注于少儿产品 和活动的开发。LazyTown 高清电视连续剧已在全球128 个国家放映,获得了很高的收视率和国际声誉。它数次 获得美国电视“艾美奖” 提名,并荣获2006年英国电影 和电视艺术学院“最佳儿童剧奖”。

LazyTown还和BBC 合作推出了一个名为LazyTown Extra的电视杂志节目。 LazyTown对授权使用其品牌的产品非常谨慎,确保 授权产品要符合其核心价值观。公司在纽约和伦敦设有 办事处,共有230个特许商品,其中约一半由16个来自世 界各地的代理商负责经营。

Click image for larger version  Name:	Image3.jpg Views:	10 Size:	5.9 KB ID:	186096 在华合作

LazyTown期待着通过中国的合作伙 伴,把健康生活方式的信息传递给中国儿 童和他们的父母。 我们希望在中国建立起 LazyTown的品牌,让中国的孩子和父母 “动起来”。我们将通过LazyTown电视 剧、现场秀、LazyTown体育俱乐部、主题 公园体验、健康生活方式训练营和零售联 盟计划等多种方式来实现上述目标。

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_9245.jpg Views:	75 Size:	299.2 KB ID:	186093
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Translation of the above:

April 17, 2010

The world is moving, everyone is healthier

LazyTown is the only children's entertainment brand dedicated to children's health in the world. It promotes this core philosophy through a variety of formats and products, including world-renowned high-definition television series, stage productions, books, music, radio, DVDs, publications, apparel and other related products.

The TV series LazyTown is suitable for children aged 3-7, with a total length of 53.5 hours and has been screened in 128 countries around the world. The series is fast-paced and entertaining, featuring live action, adorable puppets and computer-generated special effects, perfectly presented on high-definition television. The stories in the play revolve around topics of interest to children. Each episode has a core health message and presents it to young audiences in an engaging and humorous way.

The unique entertainment value of the LazyTown brand, combined with its inherent wellness philosophy, has given it extraordinary appeal and global success. The LazyTown entertainment brand is as famous as other global children's brands, and it has a unique selling proposition - which has a direct and important impact on the health and well-being of the target audience. As a brand that can fully achieve this goal, LazyTown provides unique value to its strategic partners.

global brand

Since 1995, the LazyTown entertainment brand has focused on the development of children's products and activities. The LazyTown HD television series has been screened in 128 countries around the world, achieving high ratings and an international reputation. It has been nominated for several American TV "Emmy Awards" and won the 2006 BAFTA Award for "Best Children's Show".

LazyTown has also partnered with the BBC to launch a TV magazine program called LazyTown Extra. LazyTown takes great care in licensing products under its brand, ensuring that licensed products are in line with its core values. With offices in New York and London, the company has a total of 230 licensed products, about half of which are handled by 16 agents from all over the world.

Cooperation in China

LazyTown looks forward to passing on the message of healthy lifestyle to Chinese children and their parents through Chinese partners. We hope to establish the LazyTown brand in China and let Chinese children and parents "move". We will do this through LazyTown TV series, live shows, LazyTown sports clubs, theme park experiences, healthy lifestyle camps and retail affiliate programs.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I suspect Robbie Rotten may have been too subversive of a figure for the 21st century Chinese government. If people in the West complained about "Good to Be Bad" imagine the Chinese government reacting to it with their social point system.
      l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Originally posted by chuft View Post
        I suspect Robbie Rotten may have been too subversive of a figure for the 21st century Chinese government. If people in the West complained about "Good to Be Bad" imagine the Chinese government reacting to it with their social point system.
        All that we have are second season episode-dubs in the Chinese language, and one live performance in Beijing on the Chinese New Year celebration with James Edwards and Chloe Lang as Sportacus and Stephanie. Besides that we don't know how they liked the show and what kind of LazyTown stuff they had for entertainment, like in the above : live shows, LazyTown sports clubs, theme park experiences, healthy lifestyle camps...

Perhaps we can search for it in the their language. Haven't tried that yet.

Comment

I thought they essentially had their own Internet due to the state control, but I am not sure. Can Westerners access all of the Chinese Internet?

Comment

I believe they have shielded internet or vice versa, not sure though, at least most part is.

What I see is that the word "LazyTown" is not translate in Chinese, making it even harder to search for it. What search terms can I use now?

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	LazytownChina.png Views:	0 Size:	1.60 MB ID:	186137

China
              http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

LOL what is that

Comment

Originally posted by chuft View Post
                  LOL what is that
                  Episode Sportacus saves the toys S2 E21

Robbie put all the Lazytown toys in that cannon ball thing and shot it off into the atmosphere
                  and Sportacus followed it across different countries.

I always remembered that China scene.
                  http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Shanghai, China - October 10th, 2010

Sportacus (Dýri Kristjánsson) and Stephanie (Unnur Eggertsdóttir) entertain young and old on the "European stage" at the World Fair expo in China.

Click image for larger version  Name:	china-live-sportacus-stephanie.jpg Views:	0 Size:	373.3 KB ID:	187855

One of the companies that have visited Shanghai on the occasion of the World Fair is LazyTown. "It was a great honor to be able to participate on behalf of Iceland and actually historic to watch Chinese children move around LazyTown for the first time," says Ágúst Freyr Ingason, who organized the trip on behalf of LazyTown. "

About 75 million people visit the world fair, and it was a pleasure that the representatives of the authorities considered LazyTown's Fair to be the most popular, and we were subsequently invited to the World Leisure Expo, which is dedicated to health and exercise, in Hangzhou, China in the fall of 2011."

LazyTown also went on a school visit with the President of Iceland and the mayor, and they had a long meeting where the president discussed LazyTown's achievements related to children's health and emphasized the importance of prevention.

"Chinese school children took the show very well, and cooperation with schools in China is under discussion." Foreign children's content does not have easy access to television in China, but LazyTown was still invited to meet with representatives of the Chinese state television, CCTV in Beijing.

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post

Episode Sportacus saves the toys S2 E21

Robbie put all the Lazytown toys in that cannon ball thing and shot it off into the atmosphere
                      and Sportacus followed it across different countries.

I always remembered that China scene.
                      Episode 18 actually.

He also followed it to france if i remember correctly
                      MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
                      X