Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards video's ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards video's ?

Any ideas where this Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards video have disappeared to? http://community.livejournal.com/lazytown/561032.html[/b]

Stefan and Juliana - Kids Choice Awards 2004 (it starts rather abruptly so I'm trying to see if we can get a higher quality uncut version of this video if the uploader can get that lol.)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-ndn_t0Xbs (they appear towards the end of the clip.)
    ALSO

I feel kind of retarded asking for this because I should know where to find it, but I cant. I'm looking for the whole interview from this YouTube clip of mine. I remember there was a version floating around with english subtitles. Even a link to the file would be appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF3XkLirDUY

Re: Icelandic TV station interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un9duX9wW5w

Search words used: "stephanie lazytown interview"

Comment

I'm the nub here gettin mad showed up here. Damn I swear I searched that shit! LOL. Thanks guy thanks.

Comment

Lol! i was jus playin wit ya... if you were the nub.. then what would that make me? FYI I just joined this site a while ago in fenruary, and heck that was the first time i started watching lazytow. BELIEVE IT OR NOT. So, technically that would make me a nub of noobs?.(whatever that means lol)

Having said that, I'm really not that familar with 'livejournal'. though I'm interested in watching 'Stefan and Juliana - Kids Choice Awards 2004' . Do you have the clip oooz?

Comment

hahahaha, omg the forum made me watch LT more too (back in the day) lololololololololol. You know I really want to find that clip because I really liked it...man it looks like I'm gonna have to dig through my old computer with the 15GB of LT crap on it!

Comment

hey ooozy.. hows the search goin on man/girl?

Comment

As far as I can remember, those Kid's Choice Awards videos are dead! Never to be returned, at least from what I was able to try. Someone back then must have downloaded them and kept them. Only problem is finding someone that did.

Not sure if you remember, but I helped subbed that Icelandic Interview. :) You should be able to find the topic in these here forums somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by nindanjoe
                As far as I can remember, those Kid's Choice Awards videos are dead! Never to be returned,
                *gasp!*

Hope someone will be kind enough to upload this vid again.

Comment

That´s true, few videos from that Link are unavailable, I saw pictures of Juli and Stefan from Kids Choice Awards but never saw the video, I think it´s good someone upload it again.

Comment

I'm in to this ! I've been searching all day on my HDDs for this video recording but no succes. If somebody has the recording please upload and share with us !!

Two photos of the Nickelodeon's 17th Annual Kid's Choice Awards at UCLA's Pauley Pavillion on April 3, 2004 in Los Angeles, California.
                    with Stefan and Julianna (and Jonathan)

Click image for larger version

Name:	kids_choice04lzt01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	150277 Click image for larger version

Name:	kids_choice04lzt02.jpg
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	150278
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Any luck finding the "kids choice" vid ? Anyone?

Comment

Re: Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards video's ?

If anyone has vids to this, please share!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy4Ever View Post
                          If anyone has vids to this, please share!!
                          It wasn't the KCA of 2004 like in the previous posts, but it was the KCA 2005. I do found a video but very short piece of the area outside, and only with other people on that little orange stage. The stage setup was exactly the same as where Stefan and Julianna stood, and also you can see the same audience, and that can't be a coincidence. So if you're looking for a video search for KCA2005.

Name:	KCA2005-2.jpg
Size:	105.8 KB
ID:	150279 Click image for larger version

Name:	KCA2005-1.jpg
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	150280
                          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Thanks Pooky! I heard that they did a segment in the pre show, so I will search around and see if I can find anything with Juli and Stefán.

Update: Okay, so I found a video of the full show, but it only included the end of the orange carpet interviews, so no footage of Julianna and Stefan :( That's the only reason I wanted to see it haha!

Comment

I found Jonathan again (behind Halle Berry) in a quick gettyimages-scan. That's all I found.

Name:	179839094-1024x1024.jpg
Size:	507.1 KB
ID:	150281

Comment

Working...
                              X