Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poster for the NEW Lazytown Live 2009 - the Pirate Adventure UK stageshow

Re: LazyPics

Poster for the NEW LazytownLive “the Pirate Adventure” UK stageshow starting in January 2009 ………

Click image for larger version  Name:	pirate-adventure-live-uk-018.jpg Views:	1 Size:	388.2 KB ID:	182781

Same cast as before……….

Click image for larger version  Name:	pirate-adventure-live-uk-016.jpg Views:	1 Size:	88.9 KB ID:	182782
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Burt Thruster
    Same cast as before……….
    Still .

Comment

haha, that poster is redonkulous! it needs moar actual characters like they did last time!
      kids sitting in the back row of the theater aren't going to know that it's not really them... but if they see that poster they will!

is that even the same Robbie as last time? i thought the last one looked a little better.
      maybe it's cause i didn't see any close up pics though. but yeah, this one kinda looks like a creeper.
      either way kinda seems like they were more concerned with finding a guy who's buns and thighs resembles Robbie moar than his face?!?! :?

also, stephanie's legwarmers? not feeling it. maybe if they were the right shade of pink. idk.

i'd still want to see this though!

Comment

Originally posted by Racoon
        Still .
        Cheer up ,there's always the 2010 season. Kimberley should be quite knackered by then.

LTC> yeah, it is the same Robbie as before (Scott Joseph). He was very good the last time.
        And they're currently looking for an understudy for Pixel. Anyone interested?

Comment

They all look creepy as fock though.

Maybe its just because I'm so used to the real faces. :hitler:

Comment

Still .
            Cheer up ,there's always the 2010 season. Kimberley should be quite knackered by then. IT'S STEPHER TIME

LTC> yeah, it is the same Robbie as before (Scott Joseph). He was very good the last time.
            And they're currently looking for an understudy for Pixel. Anyone interested?
            I COULD SO BE PIXEL!!!!!!!! ALL I HAVE TO DO IS SIT AT MY COMPUTER!!!!

Comment

Still .
              Cheer up ,there's always the 2010 season. Kimberley should be quite knackered by then. IT'S STEPHER TIME
              really? tell me when/where auditions are then. IT'S STEPHER TIME

Comment

Originally posted by angelbaby21
                btw I think the actors and actresses have done a great job. Ive seen clipits on youtube
                i agree (with the very few bits i've seen of it).

yeah, i seen pics of him before and he's alright...
                i think just they shoop'd his face WAY too much in the poster! D:

Comment

Working...
                X