This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software discussion

I like that Vegas Pro for enough but I use only Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum.
    And it's easier than Vegas Pro.

Software discussion

Originally posted by ParvizHalimov View Post
    I like that Vegas Pro for enough but I use only Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum.
    And it's easier than Vegas Pro.
    Home>Forum>Privileged Download Forum>Software downloads>Video Editing Software (!= Software Discussion)

..but because you're simply asking for it, you can compare them here: http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/...udiope/compare

Movie Studio is a limited version of Vegas Pro.
    It only supports 10 tracks instead of Pro's unlimited tracks and it only has two compositing modes instead of Pro's 16 modes, and a bunch more;. You can read about it in Sony's Product Comparison chart.
    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Software discussion

I use Vegas Pro as well.

Comment

Software discussion

Originally posted by Fox View Post
        Home>Forum>Privileged Download Forum>Software downloads>Video Editing Software (!= Software Discussion)

..but because you're simply asking for it, you can compare them here: http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/...udiope/compare
        Can you upload 64 bit version?

Comment

Software discussion

Do you use this program for your edition?
          I usually use FL Studio and Adobe Audition.

Comment

Software discussion

Thanks for the cleaning up of things Pooky. Makes it's a hell of a lot easier with dedicated threads ;)

Do you use this program for your edition?
            I usually use FL Studio and Adobe Audition.
            I use Audacity for everything that I can. It eats almost zero bits of my already low RAM, and it's so quick if you know what you're doing with it.
            For remixing stuff, I use, and have always used, FL Studio 11. When creating content I use Logic Pro. You can't do much with Audacity in that regard.
            If I just have to sample some things, I probably use Audacity more than I probably should...

This song was made purely with Audacity, and to be honest, it shows. It was more of an inside joke, so the quality is of course not too high.
            https://soundcloud.com/foxmedk/liselotte-preacher-man

Made using Fl Studio.

If you're thinking a bit more serious, this one is recorded with Pro Tools 11. A bit more for studio use, but it all depends on what you're using the software for.
            https://soundcloud.com/sorte-lunger/the-ones-without

If you for some reason do not feel like using Pro Tool, this one was made with Apple Logic Pro 8. An old piece, but we had to make do with what we had.
            https://soundcloud.com/foxmedk/made-...-final/s-TMeaa

The next one was just for pure laugh. Made a late night at my studio, because I wanted to try out PreSonus Studio One. I was impressed how similar it was to Logic.
            - Pre mix
            https://soundcloud.com/foxmedk/kaffe...nalmix/s-kIRgH - Post mix

As you can see, an artist has to be able to use a ton of different tools. Some are great for one kind of music, while others are great for others.
            I would definitely say I feel the most comfortable using FL and Logic out of the bunch, but the best result came from Pro Tools.

You just gotta keep on trying out programs until you find something you're comfortable with. When you eventually do this, I would highly encourage you to actually go out and buy the program. Torrenting is great for testing the water, but make sure to support the creators if you enjoy their work.

Comment

Software discussion

And all of your words approve that you used them all. I never know that you had account in SC.

Comment

Software discussion

And all of your words approve that you used them all. I never know that you had account in SC.
                Well.. I'm just an ordinary guy. I have accounts pretty much everywhere on the interwebs.
                The Pro Tools link I posted is not my own though. It's actually our bands.

Anyway, it's also a bit exicting showing off our hard work. We're getting pretty well-known here on Lolland/Falster. Worked a lot to get to the point too.
                It's fun looking back at the time though. I still remember the night I made the coffee-song at our music academy. In a small room filled with mattresses, books, and an old iMac in the one corner. Every time we had to record something, we would have to run cables through doorways, barely making it work out. Recording audio inside a fortress build of said mattresses , because of the awful acoustics. Oh man was that a fun time.

This has pretty much turned upside down now.
                This is what I used to record my drums on:
                Click image for larger version

Name:	td_9s_kit_gal.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	149211
                And this is my current!
                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2981.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	1.90 MB
ID:	149212

Comment

Software discussion

Wow, I like that DRUM!!!

Comment

Software discussion

I must download this version.
                    Time to upgrade my old one.

Comment

Software discussion

Wow, I like that DRUM!!!
                      Here you go:

Mapex VX series (Discontinued VXB-series)
                      Istanbul Agop Alchemy Professional-series
                      Remo Weatherking and a couple of Evans Level-360 skins

Good luck finding any of my parts though - they are all discontinued ;)
                      Should you be lucky enough to find it for some reason, you would be looking at something between 1500-2000EUR. Actually quite cheap for what you're getting.

Comment

Software discussion

Thanks!

Comment

Software discussion

Here you go:

Mapex VX series (Discontinued VXB-series)
                          Istanbul Agop Alchemy Professional-series
                          Remo Weatherking and a couple of Evans Level-360 skins

Good luck finding any of my parts though - they are all discontinued ;)
                          Should you be lucky enough to find it for some reason, you would be looking at something between 1500-2000EUR. Actually quite cheap for what you're getting.
                          Thank you!
                          And I would learn how to play B-Bad song from episode Robbie Rokker when Sportacus plays.
                          Do you know how to play Johny B-Bad song (or rythm etc.)?

Comment

Software discussion

Do you know how to play Johny B-Bad song (or rythm etc.)?
                            Don't know if I could play the solo right off the bat, but I'm sure I could learn it eventually.

You know, I initially made an account here on site, to be able to get some inspiration to make covers of all of LazyTowns songs.
                            The LazyTownCovers-project may be a little off course, but I sure haven't left it behind. I just didn't know I would be starting a new education that would take up so much of my time when I made the idea of it.
                            Oh well, I better see if I can work something out..

Comment

Software discussion

Thanks for the cleaning up of things Pooky. Makes it's a hell of a lot easier with dedicated threads ;)
                              I will keep moving 'thank you' -posts and 'can you upload this and that' -posts to this thread.
                              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X