• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: YouTube Downloader

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
    det går godt, tak

Wee, nice!
    I started learning Dutch! Have some friends from Groningen, so I wanted to learn the basics. Nowhere near fluent, but I'm getting there!
    I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Thanks for all the help everyone

Comment

:? not for me. One click and I can download the video.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6412[/ATTACH]
        Oh.. yes. I forgot about this tool... Speaking of this video, did you notice that this episode from Dutch (Belgium)?

Comment

Originally posted by ParvizHalimov View Post
          Oh.. yes. I forgot about this tool... Speaking of this video, did you notice that this episode from Dutch (Belgium)?
          It's normal Dutch, the way people speak Dutch in the Netherlands.
          The one that I uploaded a few years ago (with the same title) was Flemish-Dutch, the way people speak Dutch in Belgium.
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

The one that I uploaded a few years ago (with the same title) was Flemish-Dutch, the way people speak Dutch in Belgium.
            And then, just to make it all even more difficult, there's Frisian...

Comment

So, that means it's your language?
              What about Flemish Dutch? You said me you had all S1-2 episodes. Can you upload them to compare?

Comment

Originally posted by ParvizHalimov View Post
                About buying, I just hacked the program and it works perfectly.
                does it mean you were looking for a cracking serial in the internet or were you hacking it by yourself ?
                Gallery

Comment

I was told that hacking is something harmless and is used to alarm the software engineers that there was a security problem, unlike cracking, which is something negative and scams the sotware companies.
                  Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I was told that hacking is something harmless and is used to alarm the software engineers that there was a security problem, unlike cracking, which is something negative and scams the sotware companies.
                    I think hacking is the act of gaining unauthorized access to someones computer/files. Cracking has to do with software, like for example when you crack Windows 10 or Microsoft Office.
                    Hackers are divided in two different groups, one being black hat hackers, and the other being white hack hackers. The ones you are referring to (helping companies finding loopholes in their security measures) are the white hat hackers. The other ones, aka the bad ones, are the black hat hackers. An example of this, is the recent "AshleyMadison" leak. A group of hackers got access to the sites database, and threatened to leak the information of its users.

Source: I used to be a 1337-H4XX0R of the Anonymous Legion. :hurr: styleguide

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
                      does it mean you were looking for a cracking serial in the internet or were you hacking it by yourself ?
                      No. I just found cracked software from the web. I couldn't crack it by myself.

Comment

Alternatively, use convert2mp3.

Comment

I can't remember the program I used to use, but the tech that used (too many uses in this sentance) to fix my pc said something like "You can use it to download youtube video's now?" and I said "Yeah, it works great!" and I kid you not, the next day it stopped working.
                          So for goodness sake, hide all the stuff you're not supposed to have, because it seems all these tech's know each other!
                          Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
                          Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I used a Chrome extension for a while, but convert2mp3.com is better because you can change the quality of the video (so it doesn't take forever to download) and download it in audio formats as well.

I find that the options available more than make up for the lack of convenience.

Comment

there was a time (3-4 years ago?) where YT allowed downloading videos officially via a button below the video but it disappeared suddenly...I use http://www.downvids.net/ now...
                              Gallery

Comment

Working...
                              X