Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to Radio Latibær (FM 102.2 Iceland)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Radio Latibær (FM 102.2 Iceland)?

I’ve been researching for a while about Radio Latibær which is an obscure LT radio station that was in Iceland but I have a question, what happened to it? Is it still up or is it replaced with something else? Also, what was the format and what things aired on Radio Latibær?

Re: What happened to Radio Latibær (FM 102.2 Iceland)?

I really don't know what happened to it, I think it closed down or something idk

Comment

At this time, it is no longer on the air. It's my understanding that LazyTown music, obviously, played on the station, but also different Icelandic children's music. How fun it would have been to be able to tune in during its heyday :)

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
        How fun it would have been to be able to tune in during its heyday :)
        I know right

Comment

Originally posted by StingX View Post

At this time, it is no longer on the air. It's my understanding that LazyTown music, obviously, played on the station, but also different Icelandic children's music. How fun it would have been to be able to tune in during its heyday :)
          That would be so cool if someone out there had a recording of the radio station.

Also I recently found this commercial for the radio station on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
          X