Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we have any other misc instrumentals? (i.e Hvar er ég nú or Dósi dós)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we have any other misc instrumentals? (i.e Hvar er ég nú or Dósi dós)

I've been looking around for awhile and I can't find any. The pack I have has most songs except a few instrumentals which I suspect no-one except probably Mani has.

So. Any answers?

Re: Do we have any other misc instrumentals? (i.e Hvar er ég nú or Dósi dós)

Hi, the ones you mentioned in your title are not currently available, but don't give up hope. Are there any other specific songs you wanted to ask about?

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
      Hi, the ones you mentioned in your title are not currently available, but don't give up hope. Are there any other specific songs you wanted to ask about?
      Hmm... This might not work too but I don't believe we have instrumentals for a few Afram songs:

"Líttu á þetta Latibær" - There was a reprise of that during the second workout sequence (before they receive the cup to hold onto)
      "Íþróttaálfurinn" - In the plays, there was a shorter version that was used and the CD's have the extended song instrumental.

Also any songs that have the backing track voices removed (e.g Goggi Mega's Vídeó, sjónvarp, etc.)

I'll post more when I found out.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsAllMine View Post
        Hmm... This might not work too but I don't believe we have instrumentals for a few Afram songs:

"Líttu á þetta Latibær" - There was a reprise of that during the second workout sequence (before they receive the cup to hold onto)
        "Íþróttaálfurinn" - In the plays, there was a shorter version that was used and the CD's have the extended song instrumental.

Also any songs that have the backing track voices removed (e.g Goggi Mega's Vídeó, sjónvarp, etc.)

I'll post more when I found out.
        Well I can tell you that the last time I checked, Máni had no idea where his old files from Áfram Latibær were, so on that front, we might be SOL. I'm sure we could construct a shorter version of Íþróttaálfurinn if you really, really wanted :)

Comment

Working...
        X