Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sportacus and Stephanie - are they family related to eachother?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportacus and Stephanie - are they family related to eachother?

Bet.
    In LazyTown S1E1 and in many other episodes, Stephanie has been known as the nephew of Mayor Meanswell. Mayor Meanswell is the wife to Bessie as y'all know. In S4E1, when Sportacus goes to the moon, Bessie says 'That's my Sportacus!" and in 2002 on lazytown.com, the bio for Bessie stated she was the mother to Sportacus. Let's get this straightened.

Stephanie = Nephew to Milford. Milford = husband to Bessie. Bessie = mother to Sportacus.
    This means they are either siblings or cousins!

most likely cousins knowing lazytown entertainment.
    http://sportaflop.bandcamp.com/album...phanie-related
    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

I'm glad you know certain parts about the creation of LazyTown and connecting things in the episodes. There are some good points and also a few flaws in your theory.

- Stephanie has been known as the nephew of Mayor Meanswell
    We all know that is true from the first episode

- When Sportacus goes to the moon, Bessie says 'That's my Sportacus!"
    It would be weird if she had said: 'That's my son!' That would be really confusing

- Mayor Meanswell is the wife to Bessie
    There is no proof that they are married. I believe that the Mayor has a crush on Bessie so it looks like they have a romance or something. He keeps calling her miss Busybody instead of Bessie which is weird if they were actually married. They don't live together and she often flirts with a character disguise of Robbie. So there are some points that don't match with being married.

- 2002 on lazytown.com, the bio for Bessie stated she was the mother to Sportacus
    It's true that they put it there on the official website in 2002/2003. In the end the concept was dropped and in the 2004 and later episodes it was not used.
    There are some posts about this if you search for Alex Busybody, for example: https://forums.lazytown.eu/forum/the...787#post129787
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Agreed with our dear Admin. The deep lore canon for LazyTown is murky since there were a lot of iterations and ideas that were scrapped, reworked, or never thoroughly expanded upon, but we know for sure that Sportacus isn't Bessie's child, and as much as Milford would like for it to be true, he and Bessie aren't married :)

Comment

I respect your beliefs even though mine are different.

Comment

Originally posted by possessor of mine View Post
          I respect your beliefs even though mine are different.
          At some point belief crosses over into delusion, but as the great eastern philosopher Confucius say, "Do you boo."

Comment

Now my theory seems crap because I have no good proof

Comment

Working...
            X