Opinions on Maggi Mjói (Jives)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on Maggi Mjói (Jives)?

I've always liked his character; even related to him at times. Does anyone here have any opinions on jives?

I didn't really care for him. I forget he exists re-watching the show
    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

I don't relate to this character at all. Jives was part of the two plays where he fitted in well but I can't imagine him being in the TV series. Besides, Jives (Maggi Mjói) had to be a girl in there to keep a more balanced population but than I rather had Eyrún Eyðslukló instead.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Bro, Jives is so hip yo!

Comment

If Jives was in the TV show he would just be a filler character. I'd love it if they made him human though
          MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

What do you mean? Jives is in LazyTown.
            He made it big in the music indistry.

Comment

Good thing is that they added his house in the town map. They didn't totally forget him.
              Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

possessor of mine fair enough w/ your opinion on him! As for him being a filler character, despite how much I like him, I actually agree. LazyTown works as a show with a small cast (one of the reasons I believe Mags was cut).

GlanniMan I always thought Maggi would work as musician as well. It just fits. Also, yeah, he's pretty darn hip. He, like, grew his own vegetables, too, dude. XD

LazyPooky I couldn't imagine him in the show, either. I feel that they gave poor Ms. Eyðslukló the short end. She could have had an arch similar to Stingy. And it is a good thing they never forgot him, with references and all, similarly to Heninn.

Comment

Working...
                X