Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All head characters w/ descriptions 2004

Sportacus

LazyTown’s resident action-health hero. Sportacus 10 (“Sportacus” to his friends) is the hero every little boy and girl wants to be: fit, agile and an amazing acrobat with lightning fast moves. He loves to use everyday items in outrageous ways and never does anything ordinary when he can do it with flair. Patient and kind and always understanding, he doesn’t tell the kids of LazyTown not to do something, but rather leads by example.

His kryptonite is sugar. Just the slightest bit makes him instantly lethargic, and he crumples to the ground in a heap. His primary mode of transportation is his large airship that hovers over LazyTown. He travels between airship and LazyTown in a pod-like transporter, the Skutla. Alerted to trouble by a large crystal on his uniform, he’s ready in a flash to save the day.

Sportacus loves to see others succeed and is disappointed when they won’t even try. He looks beyond the status quo and believes there’s always a new, unique way to accomplish something. He’s a hero-for-all seasons, bringing vim and vigor to a world that’s sorely in need of it, an unstoppable wakeup force in a town that’s fast asleep.

[source: lazytown-com, 2004]

Actor: Magnús Scheving
    💪🦸‍♂️🦹‍♂️🌳🍎⚽️🤸‍♂️💙
    #LazyTown #Characters Sportacus

Click image for larger version  Name:	LazyTown_S3_Dubbing_Guide16_ENG-10.png Views:	0 Size:	1.41 MB ID:	194260
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Stephanie (8 years old)

A sweet, optimistic girl who’s just moved here to live with her uncle (the Mayor of LazyTown). She’s our audience’s point of entry - the new arrival, a stranger who’s trying to figure out this new place and its crazy ways. Sympathetic and curious, Stephanie likes her new town; it’s weird but fun. She’s an aspiring dancer, so she appreciates the fantastic moves that Sportacus performs.

Because she wasn’t raised in LazyTown, Stephanie doesn’t struggle with basic health issues like the other kids. Instead, she’s trying to figure out how to stay true to what feels right for her while surrounded by the unhealthy behaviors of her new friends.

Stephanie is positive, curious, affable, and able to learn from her mistakes. She sees her life as a grand adventure. One where she can try new things, makes new friends, and sometimes hangs out with a hero! Hey, even when the chips are down, she holds to her motto: “There’s always a way!”

Actors: Julianna Rose Mauriello & Chloe Lang
    👩‍🎤🌸🍎🎂⚽️🤸‍🏩💌
    #LazyTown #Characters Stephanie

Click image for larger version

Name:	stephanie.png
Views:	177
Size:	1.59 MB
ID:	194262
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Robbie Rotten (The Villain)

Every hero needs a good villain. – Robbie (or Mr. Rotten to you) can’t believe that Sportacus is considered cool by the LazyTown kids, especially since Sportacus is a horrible example of what it takes to be a LazyTowner!

The only thing that can tear Robbie away from snacking and TV in his underground lair is a new, nasty scheme to embarrass his sworn nemesis, Sportacus! His most passionate desire is to burst Sportacus’s balloon, both figuratively and literally. A master of disguises (well, at least he can fool our hero), Mr. Rotten is constantly luring our guileless hero into another nefarious trap designed to make Sportacus the laughingstock of LazyTown. But, somehow, Robbie’s “brilliant” plans always fail, thanks to Sportacus’s amazing athletic abilities and quick mind — plus the help of those darn kids!

Actor: Stefán Karl Stefánsson
      😠👿🌵🥤🍰💜🚷💤
      #LazyTown #Characters #RobbieRotten​

Name:	LazyTown_S3_Dubbing_Guide16_ENG-12.png
Views:	175
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	194264

Comment

Mayor Meanswell

The passionate advocate of LazyTown, loving everything about it. He loves that it’s the laziest place on Earth. He loves that the town has its very own health hero who is the sworn enemy of laziness. And he loves that the hero has a nemesis! How can one man be in favor of all these contradictory things? Well, he is a politician, after all.

The Mayor often doubles as the town librarian, postmaster, banker, shopkeeper and any other role for which he’s needed. Frantically overwhelmed by his various duties, he figures if HE doesn’t not do it, who else in LazyTown will? He has a “secret” passion for Bessie, but his efforts are always futile and met with semi-disastrous results He can make mistakes, but the kids look up to and respect him in a kindly Uncle way – after all he is their only mayor.

Puppeteer & voice: David Matthew Feldman
        👁👴👞🐰🌳⛪️☎️
        #LazyTown #Characters #MayorMeanswell​

Name:	LazyTown_S3_Dubbing_Guide16_ENG-17.png
Views:	172
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	194266

Comment

Bessie Busybody

Her name says it all. – She needs to know everyone’s business and will go to great lengths to get it. She’s usually thwarted by rotten timing or bad luck, but it never discourages her. For instance, she might be eavesdropping on gossip and just as she’s about to garner a critical piece of information a loud horn might blare, foiling her.

She is motivated by a desire to be respected. She would love to be the queen of LazyTown, if there were such a thing. She’s a know-it-all and a wannabe, always on top of the latest fashion or trend to the point of pretension and superficiality.

She tries to be a mother figure to the kids, but often it just comes off as patronizing and condescending. Her intentions are sound; she just doesn’t possess the skills to be a good parent or role model. She is oblivious to the Mayor’s longing for her, but always entertains his advances. After all, he is her Mayor.

Puppeteer & voice: Julie Westwood
          👄👠👜🍨🥨📞☎️
          #LazyTown #Characters #BessieBusybody​

Name:	LazyTown_S3_Dubbing_Guide16_ENG-18.png
Views:	177
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	194268

Comment

Stingy (7 years old)

A bossy collector of stuff – Stingy impatiently dreams of being king of the world. Young and eager, he loves playing with the group (you can’t be a king without subjects), but finds himself apoplectic with jealousy whenever anyone brings something new to play with, something that he doesn’t have.

He feels that possessions ‘make the man’. Stingy’s avid collecting does mean that he usually has just the thing the others need to save the day, put on the play, or find their way. If he’ll only share it, that is.

Stingy admires Trixie’s carefree attitude, but he’s jealous of her leadership ability. He’s covetous of Pixel’s computers and gadgets, can’t comprehend Ziggy’s generosity, and, while he really likes Stephanie, is vexed by her seeming lack of concern with material things. What’s a king to do? 👑

Puppeteer & voice: Jodi Eichelberger
            👞🐽🎗🚕💒[mine]
            #LazyTown #Characters #Stingy​

Name:	LazyTown_S3_Dubbing_Guide16_ENG-14.png
Views:	181
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	194270

Comment

Pixel (9 years old)

Engaged, earnest, and focused – Pixel navigates video games and electronic technology with masterful skill. But all of the hours he’s spent logged on have left him ill-prepared for the illogical and uncontrollable forces at play when he hangs with real people. The remote control he carries in his holster can’t mute arguments, or change the programming of friends, so he must either retreat to his consistent world of bits and bytes or struggle through the messy moments of friendship.

Sometimes the only way he can communicate with other kids is through his love of technology, rambling on with dazzling data when a simple “yes” or “no” would do. His ability and instinct to solve problems using technology are valuable when the others need to figure some-thing out, but Pixel nearly short-circuits when faced with a simple question like: “What’s your favorite color?” Or how he feels about Stephanie. He has such a crush; he almost can’t talk around her. Talk about computer malfunction….

Puppeteer & voice: Ron Binion/Kobie Powell (S1/S2) Ron Binion (S3/S4)
              👓🌏🎮📀📺📡⚙️
              #LazyTown #Characters #Pixel​

Click image for larger version  Name:	LazyTown_S3_Dubbing_Guide16_ENG-16.png Views:	0 Size:	1.14 MB ID:	194272

Comment

Trixie (8 years old)

The troublemaker, the rule-breaker and free spirit – Trixie likes to play pranks and definitely thinks outside the box. If there’s a traditional way to do something, she’ll never find it. She is opinionated and strong headed and extremely lacking in patience. Sometimes the other kids just want to tell her to “chill out”. She’s very “in your face,” but always in a fun, comedic way. Think “Cat in the Hat.”

She is, also, very smart. She reads lots of books and has lots of trivia at her fingertips: “Did you know that the biggest glacier in the world is in Iceland?” She is reluctant to admit that she knows so much because she thinks she will look uncool in the eyes of the others if she acts too smart. Honest to the point of pain, she doesn’t pull any punches and will say what others are thinking, lacking all diplomacy. She isn’t mean spirited, but she can be brutal. Her greatest fear is not being part of the group.

Puppeteer & voice: Sarah Burgess (S1/S2) Aymee Garcia (S3/S4)
                😝👎🕷🎭🃏🛴👧
                #LazyTown #Characters #Trixie​

Name:	LazyTown_S3_Dubbing_Guide16_ENG-15.png
Views:	182
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	194274

Comment

Ziggy (6 years old)

He has a big heart and an appetite to match. His goofy enthusiasm and good cheer provide a constant boost to everyone around him. He’s always one of the first to embrace a new idea or to say ‘yes’ to an adventure, but he’s just as easily distracted, especially by - mmmm - ‘Choco-Sugar-Yummies’.

When Ziggy grows up, he wants to be a superhero, just like his idol, Sportacus. And he’s planning on practicing his running and jumping... but maybe first he’ll have just one more bite of his candy.

Puppeteer & voice: Guðmundur Þór Kárason
                👶🥨🍡🍧🍭
                #LazyTown #Characters #Ziggy​

Name:	LazyTown_S3_Dubbing_Guide16_ENG-13.png
Views:	179
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	194276

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                  All head characters
                  I have just one question. Why are the bodies included?
                  http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Here are some from 2009
                    https://youtu.be/uKZ4NjjAVmc?si=3aR4pnmlJE_70kIC
                    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post

I have just one question. Why are the bodies included?
                      That's a good one

Originally posted by possessor View Post
                      Here are some from 2009
                      From 2003
                      https://lazytown2003.lazytown.eu

Comment

http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Working...
                        X