Which character would you choose to hang out with?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 20xTime
    GETLAZY MEMBER
    Level 9 - Energy Poster
    • Dec 2016

Which character would you choose to hang out with?

If you visited LazyTown, which character would you choose to hang out with?

I would choose to hang out with Pixel, because I love tech guys and he could teach me how to fix a computer.
  • Rift
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 13 - Purple Panther
    • Dec 2016

Re: If you visited LazyTown for a day, which character would you choose to hang out w

I would hang out with Pixel too! I would also hangout with Stingy too.

Comment

• Patchi
      GETLAZY MEMBER
      Level 11 - The Blue Knight
      • Dec 2016

Re: If you visited LazyTown for a day, which character would you choose to hang out w

I'd probably hang out with either Pixel or Stephanie. They just seem super chill. I feel like Stingy would just keep trying to screw with my stuff and Ziggy would be too hyper.

Comment

• StingX
        ROTTEN MEMBER
        Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
        • Mar 2009

Hang out with Stephanie, duh.

Comment

• megadjmatt25
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
          • May 2016

Stephanie. But for multiple people. Pixel,Stephanie,Mayor Meanswell, and if possible Sportacus. And Robbie

Comment

• CannibalBunny
            Level 2 - Rotten Poster
            • Dec 2016

If you visited LazyTown for a day, which character would you choose to hang out with?

Robbie! I'd love to have a good conversation with him. Maybe try to help him...but yeah, I'd totally go for Mr. Rotten.

Comment

• Fox
              Friendly Fox
              SPECIAL MEMBER
              Level 26 - Roboticus
              • Aug 2015

If I were to visit LazyTown, hanging out with any of the characters actually wouldn't be on the top of my mind.
              Like, obviously I would play some ball with the kids, say hi to Steph, and have my breath taken away when the unavoidable song would begin playing.
              To be honest, though, I would probably go and explore the town.
              There's a lot we don't know about LazyTown, so this would be a great opportunity to get some questions answered.

I would go and visit the shops in town. People need food, so obviously there's a super market somewhere.
              I would figure out how far Robbie's cave is from the centre of town.
              I would also go and speak to some of the people not portrayed in the show. Shop owners, chimney sweepers, and even the parents to all the kids.
              Then I would wander off in the distance. Maybe reach BullyTown at some point. Get their perspective on this Utopian society.

Needless to say, I don't think a single day would be enough for me..
              I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

• LazyPooky
                Top Contributor
                ADMINISTRATOR
                Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
                • Oct 2007

I would spend some time with the Mayor because he knows a lot of the history of LazyTown. Maybe he has some history books left or an actual library. Also he's nice and funny, I think we will laugh a lot
                Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• Rift
                  SPECIAL MEMBER
                  Level 13 - Purple Panther
                  • Dec 2016

I would also do that Pooky, I honestly want to know more about LazyTowns origins (the town, not the show)

Comment

• AnnGry
                    GETLAZY MEMBER
                    Level 10 - LazyTowner
                    • Sep 2016

Would like to spend time with Robbie but honestly I don't think I could keep up with him. He's always so busy, I think it would get in the way of his sneaking around. :robbierotten:

It might be easiest just to park myself on a bench and watch everything happen around me. LazyTown seems like a nice place to sit back and relax just people-watching.

Comment

• RockinRobbie
                      GETLAZY MEMBER
                      Level 9 - Energy Poster
                      • Dec 2016

I would eat SO much cake with Robbie. All kinds of cake. I would probably try to figure out what's going on with Sportacus being number 10 too and what happened to the other numbers

Comment

• Buzz
                        Der Postmeister
                        SPECIAL MEMBER
                        Level 33 - New Superhero
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by LazyPooky
                        I would spend some time with the Mayor because he knows a lot of the history of LazyTown. Maybe he has some history books left or an actual library. Also he's nice and funny, I think we will laugh a lot
                        nice idea but the mayor is busy with cleaning himself I'm afraid after Steph and me threw a plenty of pie at him
                        Gallery

Comment

• Fox
                          Friendly Fox
                          SPECIAL MEMBER
                          Level 26 - Roboticus
                          • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Buzz
                          nice idea but the mayor is busy with cleaning himself I'm afraid after Steph and me threw a plenty of pie at him
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	nZJWLE.gif
Views:	1
Size:	1.25 MB
ID:	149497
                          "Oh my, Buzz..."
                          I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

• megadjmatt25
                            SPECIAL MEMBER
                            Level 27 - Little Pink Poster
                            • May 2016

Originally posted by Fox
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]6717[/ATTACH]
                            "Oh my, Buzz..."
                            Seemed to get quite messy there Buzz.

Comment

• GizmoGuy
                              GETLAZY MEMBER
                              Level 7 - Lazy Poster
                              • Jan 2016

Pixel, duh.
                              While in town, I'd find my way into Robbie's villainous lair and abscond with some of his gadgets, because y'know, turnabout is fair play.

Comment

Working...