Robbie Rotten orange hairy chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robbie Rotten orange hairy chair

It's a great chair. I knew there were gadgets in the armrests, but he can also adjust the chair in a horizontal position, which I never noticed until now.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Image3.jpg Views:	11 Size:	418.5 KB ID:	188449

Click image for larger version  Name:	robbie-chair-anime.gif Views:	10 Size:	8.52 MB ID:	188450
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Wonder who has that chair now
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
      Wonder who has that chair now
      Museum.

Click image for larger version

Name:	lazytown-museum-borgames-022.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	334.3 KB
ID:	188458
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Oh good I was thinking that. Being well taken care of.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post

Museum.
          looks like a different chair because this one is orange and not pink

Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post

looks like a different chair because this one is orange and not pink
            Don't compare with my crappy pictures from the opening post (especially the GIF). 😄
            The chair is in fact orange.

Comment

Oddly the handle he appears to be pulling is not actually there if you look. Peculiar.
              l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Originally posted by chuft View Post
                Oddly the handle he appears to be pulling is not actually there if you look. Peculiar.
                It looks like he was miming the pulling of the handle maybe it broke and they didn't have time to fix it due to shooting schedule.
                Would also explain why he went hard to get the couch horizontal hehe

Comment

It also may be underneath that fuzzy covering they put over what is probably an ordinary easy chair. So he may be pushing it through the fabric.

Comment

It also may be underneath that fuzzy covering they put over what is probably an ordinary easy chair. So he may be pushing it through the fabric.
                    Yeah, that too. I was going by the way he was having trouble getting horizontal even after supposedly pulling the level. It should have went horizontal already.
                    Crappy stuff from Acme where he gets all his stuff. Acme the Lazytown version of Amazon. hehe

Comment

It's there actually. I had to watch the short video clip quite a few times before I saw him pressing the handle down.

Name:	robbie-rotten-chair-1.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	188511

Name:	robbie-rotten-chair-2-handle.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	188512

Comment

Strange, it is not visible in that gif at all.

Also strange you push it down (and out of sight apparently) and not pull it like mine.

Comment

Working...
                        X