Relaxed picture of Sportacus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relaxed picture of Sportacus

Picture was taken from a book by Thorsten Henn (photographer), from 2009.

Quote from an article:
    - In the book you can find not only landscape photos, but also portraits of ordinary Icelanders from around the country as well as nationally known individuals. When asked, Thorsten says it was a small matter to get people to open the door. "Of course I called first," he says with a laugh. "I didn't just drive north and knock on their door and ask if I could take their picture. They all thought it was a good idea and an honor to be in such a book." There is also a remarkable picture of Magnús Scheving in the book. There he sits inside the LazyTown studio in Sportacus' costume, but as Magnús Scheving. "I've worked with him for a while. Many people call him hyperactive and crazy, but to me he is just a hard worker and a great person." says Thorsten Henn.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2009-06-12-i1p26-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	399.9 KB ID:	187662
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

I can't help but hear the instrumental music from "No One's Lazy in LazyTown." Or is it "Get It Together" ?
    l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Originally posted by chuft View Post
      I can't help but hear the instrumental music from "No One's Lazy in LazyTown." Or is it "Get It Together" ?
      No one's lazy, but sometimes someone is a little tired.
      At least, that's what it seems.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Great backstory to an iconic photo!

Comment

Working...
        X