Sportacus does the Superman move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportacus does the Superman move

Sportacus is a slightly above average hero. Magnús wants him to be a superhero like Superman. He then got in touch with Ironhead Studios, who have done almost all of the Batman costumes, as well as costumes for Catwoman and the X-Men. They created the new Sportacus costume for season 3 and 4.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2012-03-29-i1p16-magnus-monitor-LP0.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.16 MB ID:	188264
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Not having seen Season 3/4, I am not sure if this is a factual post, a joke, or a shoop.
    l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

nerdy glasses meets wild hairdo 😝
      Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by chuft View Post
        Not having seen Season 3/4, I am not sure if this is a factual post, a joke, or a shoop.
        The story about Ironhead Studios is all true. Read here:
        https://articles.lazytown.eu/2012/03...ould-think-big

I cheated a bit on the picture. In the article the picture was cut so I had to improvise.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2012-03-29-i1p06-magnus-monitor-x3.png.jpg Views:	0 Size:	64.3 KB ID:	188270

In LazyTimes 5 (2012), the full picture was there, but I liked the green background of the article, so I took that picture, added his left arm and posted it here.

This is the original taken from LazyTimes 5:

Click image for larger version  Name:	2012-03-29-i1p06-magnus-monitor-x1.png Views:	0 Size:	9.98 MB ID:	188271

Click image for larger version  Name:	2012-03-29-i1p06-magnus-monitor-x2.png.png Views:	0 Size:	2.26 MB ID:	188272
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Oh nice. Interesting.
          l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Quite frankly he's more of a Batman than a Superman. He doesn't fly naturally. He needs vehicles to fly and uses gadgets like Batman.
            http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Working...
            X