http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/
  • Glanni's Girl
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    • Jan 2010

Re: LazyPics

Originally posted by boredjedi
    Stunt double
    Nice. I can understand Magnús needing a stunt double for flips etc, but I've never understood why they use a stunt double in the opening credits for that little spin Sportacus does after "Sportacus saving the day", never seemed that dangerous to me, continuity I guess.
    Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
    Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

• boredjedi
      Master
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
      Stunt double
      Nice. I can understand Magnús needing a stunt double for flips etc, but I've never understood why they use a stunt double in the opening credits for that little spin Sportacus does after "Sportacus saving the day", never seemed that dangerous to me, continuity I guess.
      That raises a complex issue. Most of the time it's not about safety but scheduling conflicts and in that business time=money. Quite possibly he did those shots but in the final put together it turned out the angles were all wrong or lighting or they just didn't like the end results ect.. You take your pick. So they need to redo specific shots however due to scheduling conflicts magnus was not available to redo them so they drag in the stunt double to re-shoot the scenes and plop them in.
      http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

• Glanni's Girl
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
        Stunt double
        That raises a complex issue. Most of the time it's not about safety but scheduling conflicts and in that business time=money. Quite possibly he did those shots but in the final put together it turned out the angles were all wrong or lighting or they just didn't like the end results ect.. You take your pick. So they need to redo specific shots however due to scheduling conflicts Magnus was not available to redo them so they drag in the stunt double to re-shoot the scenes and plop them in.
        That makes sense, totally forgot about those aspects of TV.
        Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
        Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Working...