Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was this Stephanie picture ever found as a standalone image?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was this Stephanie picture ever found as a standalone image?

All these years later, I have to wonder...did anyone ever find the full size pic that they used in this sample from the Style Guide? This was the one promo we never could lay our hands on except for this little glimpse.

Click image for larger version  Name:	WAT.jpeg Views:	106 Size:	26.1 KB ID:	184562

l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Never found it. It looks like the photo is a screenshot from the Energy Book.

Although not really related to your question, I found a picture of a similar book with the same page (on the far right in the picture), but with Shelby as Stephanie. That one was made in 2002 or 2003 and has pilot colors all over the place. I don't think it's the actual Energy Book. It resembles a book explaining the Energy Book and other merchandise for promotional purpose. Somehow they replaced Shelby Steph for Julianna Steph for a 2004 Energy Book (?) in the above screenshot picture - if it even existed. The 2006 Energy Book is completely different, with cartoon characters and yellow colors.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2002-pilot-episode-book-008.jpg Views:	0 Size:	198.6 KB ID:	184568
    orkubókin 2003

orkubókin 2006
    orkubókin 2006
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Shame. Love that pose.
      l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

There should be a "rare LazyTown picture" watch where we look for requested transparent pictures like the ones I asked for back in 2022:
        https://forums.lazytown.eu/forum/the...r-these-photos

It'd be cool if we found rare LT pics and teamed up to do it.
        MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Working...
        X