Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Stephanie had a mask in season one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if Stephanie had a mask in season one?

It was one of the worst things they came up with for season three, although it did fit Stehanie's new character well, but what if this was standard in season one?

I personally think it wouldn't have suited the role Stephanie played in the first season, where she was more of a sweet and innocent dancer and not an acrobat like in the last two seasons.

Click image for larger versionName:	stephanie-1-mask.jpgViews:	403Size:	1.70 MBID:	185537
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

I haven't seen Season 3. You mean she wore that mask in more than one ep? What on earth for?
    l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Originally posted by chuft View Post
      I haven't seen Season 3. You mean she wore that mask in more than one ep? What on earth for?
      Only in rescue mode, once or twice in each episode.
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Shhhhh, don't bring up season 3!

Yeah they tried to turn her into an actual comic book style superhero

When I saw the preview on the front page "What if Stepha......" thought it was going to be "was God. When I got to this thread, the light bulb went off. No you idiot it's What if God Was Stephanie 😄
        http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Anything that would obscure Julianna's face would be an abomination.

Comment

It would NOT be good for Season 3. The reason the third series is hated so much is because of how much was reused from the early days of the show (2003-2010). Songs, episodes, quotes, lessons, etc. If Stephanie had a mask in Season 1 and she still had it in S3, the show would be hated on for unoriginality. However, of course some people would like the references to the early show, but some would just not. If Stephanie did have a mask in the first season, she'd only have it for episodes 26, 27, and other episodes in the early show where she has to save LazyTowners. She'd have some quote like "Look out, LazyTown!" or as we'd all want it, "IT'S STEPHER TIME!!" If she did have a mask in Season 1, then the show's producers/crew would realize it was bad to be unoriginal, then plan on removing Stephanie's mask thing in S4. But the mask was never seen or thought of in 2003-2007, so Magnus didn't have to do that, and for Season 3 and Season 4, Stephanie kept her mask.
            MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

stop this blasphemy...don't even think about it

Click image for larger versionName:	hitgirlstrikeslazytown2.pngViews:	0Size:	741.6 KBID:	185588
              Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
                stop this blasphemy...don't even think about it

Click image for larger versionName:	hitgirlstrikeslazytown2.pngViews:	0Size:	741.6 KBID:	185588
                Isn't that the girl who played that stupid, idiotic 'quirky' girl in Diary of a Wimpy Kid, contributing NOTHING to the story?

Comment

Originally posted by possessor of mine View Post

Isn't that the girl who played that stupid, idiotic 'quirky' girl in Diary of a Wimpy Kid, contributing NOTHING to the story?
                  idk...it's a "Hitgirl" reference made by Lazycus back in the days
                  Gallery

Comment

Yeah from the movie Kick-Arse. A lot of us were comparing Hitgirl to Steph heh
                    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post

When I saw the preview on the front page "What if Stepha......" thought it was going to be "was God. When I got to this thread, the light bulb went off. No you idiot it's What if God Was Stephanie 😄
                        i think all of us have seen that ytmnd at least once [even me]

Comment

Working...
                        X