• LazyTownWW
    Moralist
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 28 - Friend For Life
    • Jun 2009

Re: new JRM stuff...

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
    PURPLE STEPHANIE!!!!!!!!
    thank you, but watch out, you don't want to be caught talking to a racist in here, people might hate you too...

Comment

• sportagirl_10.5
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      Level 24 - The Blue Elf
      • Feb 2008

Originally posted by LazyTownWW
      PURPLE STEPHANIE!!!!!!!!
      thank you, but watch out, you don't want to be caught talking to a racist in here, people might hate you too...
      But purple is my favourite colour. My friend at college today just commented that my watch matched my trousers, t-shirt, jacket and scarf. I asked whether over the past year and a month there whether she had noticed that all I wear is purple and black as that is what my wardrobe consists of. She said she'd never noticed...

Comment

• LazyTownWW
        Moralist
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        Level 28 - Friend For Life
        • Jun 2009

[quote=sportagirl_10.5]
        Originally posted by "sportagirl_10.5":778c7
        PURPLE STEPHANIE!!!!!!!!
        But purple is my favourite colour. My friend at college today just commented that my watch matched my trousers, t-shirt, jacket and scarf. I asked whether over the past year and a month there whether she had noticed that all I wear is purple and black as that is what my wardrobe consists of. She said she'd never noticed...[/quote:778c7]
        Your kind :) and you have nice tastes, purple goes well with black.

Comment

• sportagirl_10.5
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          Level 24 - The Blue Elf
          • Feb 2008

[quote=LazyTownWW]
          Originally posted by "sportagirl_10.5":ef598
          PURPLE STEPHANIE!!!!!!!!
          But purple is my favourite colour. My friend at college today just commented that my watch matched my trousers, t-shirt, jacket and scarf. I asked whether over the past year and a month there whether she had noticed that all I wear is purple and black as that is what my wardrobe consists of. She said she'd never noticed...
          Your kind :) and you have nice tastes, purple goes well with black.[/quote:ef598]
          It certainly is a good choice, our beloved Robbie's favourite colour is purple after all...

I'm off to CERN tomorrow in my purple/black clothes with my Sportacus belt :).

Comment

• LazyPooky
            ADMINISTRATOR
            Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
            • Oct 2007

yeah, why talk about a fake Julianna account that doesn't exist anymore, it's boring, let's talk about something else ;)
            Good start sportagirl ! I like blue.

-- moved posts and re-titled
            Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...