Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to get a new young Stephanie into the show?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Time to get a new (young) Stephanie into the show?

Originally posted by Mr.Meanswell
    Very true my friend, and it's ecspecially good on mute, synced with Dark Side of the Moon! *giggles*
    And don't you ever forget it man. Ever! :)
    http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Steph is steff is Julianna can only be steph or steff so yes.

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi
        And don't you ever forget it man. Ever! :)
        Ooh! I woulnd't have ever guessed that would be on youtube.
        Oh memories. Good times. Thanks for that.

Comment

Well, I think Julianna should be Stephanie again, because not the same if they choose another actress, and kids can see that´s not the original Stephanie, maybe Magnús should change the Script for Stephanie be a Teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
            Well, I think Julianna should be Stephanie again, because not the same if they choose another actress, and kids can see that´s not the original Stephanie, maybe Magnús should change the Script for Stephanie be a Teenager.
            Good point Ana, Juli is Steph's icon, They can change the history! Also, if Juli grew up it would look like a real life or not?

Comment

First, why not? This is a Steph-style ;)

Second - I guess, JR :
              a) For now - she learns.
              b) For future - maybe she wants to play in real big cinema or theater?

Comment

Well, for some reason I hadn't read this thread before. It's disappointed me a little bit - for a long time I never joined or even looked at GL because its reputation said to me that I wouldn't really enjoy it. But I really wanted an active LT community since the livejournal one is rarely posted on so I joined and enjoyed it, and I still enjoy it! But it's brought it home again that there are still a massive amount of LT fans who clearly don't think of it how I do, and that saddens me a bit. It's not like I didn't know it, but I'm reminded of just how many fans there are that think Julianna is the most important and sometimes the only enjoyable thing about the show.

I'm not going to tell anyone this is wrong, because I don't believe it is. I'm happy that people can like Lazytown for all sorts of reasons but it's a shame to be reminded that I don't really know many people who like it for everything rather than just the actress portraying the main character...

My views on the topic are pretty simple. I've spent most of my time as a Lazytown fan obsessed with the version we think of as Latibær. I liked the TV show a lot but for a long time it didn't compare to the plays for me. And as a result, whilst I think Julianna is brilliant and I prefer her to some of the portrayals of Stephanie, I really think it's about Stephanie and not Julianna. There are other things about Lazytown that I believe are much, much more important. Whether LTE decides to keep Julianna on or get a new Stephanie or a new character or whatever, I have faith in them that it'll be a good decision. If it turns out not to be, then oh well, but at the moment I'm confident that whatever they do I will enjoy since so far they haven't made anything I didn't like.

Comment

Originally posted by Rowan
                  Well, for some reason I hadn't read this thread before. It's disappointed me a little bit - for a long time I never joined or even looked at GL because its reputation said to me that I wouldn't really enjoy it. But I really wanted an active LT community since the livejournal one is rarely posted on so I joined and enjoyed it, and I still enjoy it! But it's brought it home again that there are still a massive amount of LT fans who clearly don't think of it how I do, and that saddens me a bit. It's not like I didn't know it, but I'm reminded of just how many fans there are that think Julianna is the most important and sometimes the only enjoyable thing about the show.

I'm not going to tell anyone this is wrong, because I don't believe it is. I'm happy that people can like Lazytown for all sorts of reasons but it's a shame to be reminded that I don't really know many people who like it for everything rather than just the actress portraying the main character...

My views on the topic are pretty simple. I've spent most of my time as a Lazytown fan obsessed with the version we think of as Latibær. I liked the TV show a lot but for a long time it didn't compare to the plays for me. And as a result, whilst I think Julianna is brilliant and I prefer her to some of the portrayals of Stephanie, I really think it's about Stephanie and not Julianna. There are other things about Lazytown that I believe are much, much more important. Whether LTE decides to keep Julianna on or get a new Stephanie or a new character or whatever, I have faith in them that it'll be a good decision. If it turns out not to be, then oh well, but at the moment I'm confident that whatever they do I will enjoy since so far they haven't made anything I didn't like.
                  Seconded.

Comment

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
                    Seconded.

Actually (and I'm having trouble phrasing this point in a coherant way so I apologise if it's a bit vague), even though it might be a tough search to find someone who is as talented as Julianna, I think a new Stephanie isn't such a bad idea for the simple reason that a lot of the show is about the fact that anyone can become like their role models - as in Sportacus and Stephanie... so if someone else played her, isn't it kind of like that?

Comment

• Re: Time to get a new (young) Stephanie into the show?

Oh opposition :)

Or really neutral?

Comment

I guess I am quite neutral really, but there isn't all that much to argue about Julianna staying. I just wanted to make some extra points.

Comment

Originally posted by Rowan
                          I have faith in them that it'll be a good decision.
                          I was reading my post and I definatley stopped tryping it after half and forgot to type the rest ahahaha.
                          Too late to finish it now

Originally posted by sportagirl_10.5
                          Seconded.
                          Way to express thyself lol.

Comment

Ok, this is the End of LT?, i think...another Steph, i don´t want to believe it! ... Stephanie someday have to grow.... :|

Comment

Originally posted by sportafake
                              Ok, this is the End of LT?, i think...another Steph, i don´t want to believe it! ... Stephanie someday have to grow.... :|
                              No, she doesn't :)
                              Tom and Jerry never have to die, Ed, Edd n Eddy never need to move off the cul de sac, Stan, Kenny, Kyle, and Cartman never need to go to the 5th grade, Cow and Chicken never need to be ground up and eaten, and Stephanie never needs to grow up.

Comment

Eternal Stephanie. It's so horribly
                                Because she is human maybe...

Comment

Working...
                                X