Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to get a new young Stephanie into the show?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Time to get a new (young) Stephanie into the show?

Originally posted by PolarFox
    Because she is human
    Well, it's really not that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by sportafake
      Ok, this is the End of LT?, i think...another Steph, i don´t want to believe it! ... Stephanie someday have to grow.... :|
      No it isn't the end . Don't be afraid, someone will find a way.

Comment

Magnús said the Cast is the same at the moment, so, please Guys, don´t think about a new actress for Stephanie.

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
          Magnús said the Cast is the same at the moment, so, please Guys, don´t think about a new actress for Stephanie.
          Did he say that? I don't recall hearing it.
          But I don't see why we should not think about it really. Just for shits, let's say that JRM will continue to play Stephanie for atleast a little while longer. There is still the time when she will need to be replaced. NEED. And that time is coming very quickly. In my opinion, as you now, is that she as far outgrown the part. And she isn't done yet. What about when she is 21? 25? 30? The time will come (or has come) for her to get das boot.

Comment

What are we even talking about here? Cause isn't filming for LazyTown basically finished forever, aside from the mythical 'movie' and live shows (which I don't think there are many of anymore) is there really a need to discuss Jellyanna's age???

Comment

Originally posted by ooozmin
              isn't filming for LazyTown basically finished forever, aside from the mythical 'movie'
              It's not over til it's over.

Comment

It's not over til it's over.
                Quite. You don't know they aren't planning anything else at the moment...

Comment

Ok I think this thread should be really locked, pooky or ooozmin please work in that 'cause I think is not really ''useful'' to talk about this when even Magnús haven't said anything about this? Sorry but I think we should talk about this...later

Comment

Yes, right now we know nothing. :care:

Comment

Originally posted by agusxx2
                      Ok I think this thread should be really locked, pooky or ooozmin please work in that 'cause I think is not really ''useful'' to talk about this when even Magnús haven't said anything about this? Sorry but I think we should talk about this...later
                      Useful? Nah not really.
                      But it certainly makes for interesting and engaging conversaton.

Comment

E-mail LTE and ask what they plan to do in 2010 :) this planning (if any) was made a long time ago. At least they will tell a month to announce something.

Comment

Ok I think this thread is really good too, for one or two or three or four or six or seven things and :hurr:

Comment

• Rumpour of Julianna not more Stephanie.

Ok guys, I saw you opened a post about Juli no more Stephanie because she is old for it, I have Máni´s answer:
                            Another thing more, fans are thinking about maybe Stephanie will be another actress, so, it´s true?, maybe Juli no more Stephanie?

Nothing has been decided on that as fas as I know. Since we are not producing anything new it doesn´t matter I guess.
                            There has been no talk what so ever inside the company about replacing Julianna – or Stephanie. Just recently she was filming with Magnus here in the studio for the LaLa Commercial in mexico – and the Clan TV spot you sent me.

Comment

This has been the most honest, intelligent and sensible response that I have heard about this topic in a long, long time here in GL.

Thank you very much for the information, Beticaforever.

Comment

Originally posted by beticaforever
                                I have Máni´s answer
                                Originally posted by hlazytownero
                                This has been the most honest, intelligent and sensible response that I have heard about this topic in a long, long time here in GL.
                                Originally posted by bungie
                                Máni :?
                                Now you guys do realize that he said nothing confirming or denying and nothing that we didn't already know right? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X