This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Live Auditions for a new Stephanie

Re: Time to get a new (young) Stephanie into the show?

Well guys, the end is here...

icenews.is/index.php/2010/02/15/lazytown-hopefuls-in-stephanie-auditions
    Okay, at first I felt really confused but now I am EXCITED. Who can tell what the new Stephanie will be like? But this means NEW THINGS, particularly with the announcement that they're still looking for people to do the film, and I CAN'T WAIT.

Oh and on that subject, who can tell me anything about this Lazytown Festival? ... and get me plane tickets to Iceland for it?

Lazytown hopefuls in Stephanie auditions

Posted on15 February 2010. Tags: audition, latibær, LazyTown, television

Around 800 girls aged 8 to 28 auditioned this weekend for the part of Stephanie in the popular Lazytown television show.
    The successful actress will be selected over the next week and formally introduced at Reykjavik’s Lazytown Festival next month.

Auditions took place at the Reykjavik Nordica Hotel, filling the whole weekend with pink tinged excitement.
    The original Stephanie, the American Julianne Rose Moriello, has left the show to begin a movie career after some six years in Lazytown.
    Among the audition judges was Sportacus himself – Magnus Scheving.
    Lazytown is one of the world’s most loved children’s television shows and is filmed in Iceland.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	{9A48BF76-CD8D-4096-A6ED-ED5140F83CC6}.png Views:	0 Size:	192.8 KB ID:	182623

Originally posted by Rowan
    http://www.icenews.is/index.php/2010/02/15/lazytown-hopefuls-in-stephanie-auditions/
    Yeah, New Stephanie!
    Hope they select someone younger than 12

Comment

Oh and on that subject, who can tell me anything about this Lazytown Festival? ... and get me plane tickets to Iceland for it?
      Is it a yearly thing?

Comment

Here you go info about it:

its a festival in Iceland on the 27th of March
        musical acts and fun stuff for families
        anybody can go and anybody can buy a ticket
        there are a lot of fans going

Comment

http://www.icenews.is/index.php/2010/02/15/lazytown-hopefuls-in-stephanie-auditions/
          Lazytown hopefuls in Stephanie auditions
          Posted on 15 February 2010
          Around 800 girls aged 8 to 28 auditioned this weekend for the part of Stephanie in the popular Lazytown television show. The successful actress will be selected over the next week and formally introduced at Reykjavik’s Lazytown Festival next month. Auditions took place at the Reykjavik Nordica Hotel, filling the whole weekend with pink tinged excitement.
          The original Stephanie, the American Julianne Rose Moriello, has left the show to begin a movie career after some six years in Lazytown.
          Among the audition judges was Sportacus himself – Magnus Scheving.
          I just hope the best 'Stephanie' will win nomatter what age. This is some national festival and the girl selected will not be doing other LazyTown performens or being in the movie, or whatsoever. Now they need to choose a new Robbie Rotten for it, because Stefan Karl has quit too, and maybe a new Sportacus...nah, Magnus probably just do it ;) The info about Julianna is just wrong. She isn't oiginal from Iceland, can't speak and sing the language so very well so no option for an icelandic festival, same as in other (not english speaking) countries where LT performed liveshows. Only this one is much bigger.
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Stefán Karl quit?! Geez. I really can't imagine anyone else as Robbie Rotten. I know we just had this conversation about Stephanie, but he's always played Robbie Rotten... I hope they get some good people, then. This could be a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
              maybe a new Sportacus...
              Those who want to be new Sportacus, raise your hands!

Comment

Well guys, the end is here...
                nooooooz.png

Ah shucks! Was soll's. Do as you like...

Comment

Originally posted by bungie
                  Those who want to be new Sportacus, raise your hands!
                  I do, I do!!!

Oh, wait, you mean people who actually have a chance in hell of being Sportacus, don't you? *sits down quietly*

I've no attachment to playing the character, but I'd love to be able to do all the things he can do. One of my goals is to be able to walk on my hands.

Comment

Yeah, he is doing all the things we can't. Should quit smoking some day

Comment

....Who can tell what the new Stephanie will be like?...

...I fear a bad disappointment because Julianna has finally set the standards high...but I like to leave me a positive surprise....
                      Gallery

Comment

What? Do not want new Robbie...
                        New Stephanie - maybe...
                        But why new Robbie....... Do you think(or know? ) - he's really not it LT now? And maybe only now?

BUT ME DO WANT NEW EPISODES! anyway...

PS
                        aged 8 to 28
                        means 8yo to 28yo? I'm are right?
                        PPS Rowan thankz for this news! :)

Comment

maybe it's one of those LT extra girls, we know them a bit already.
                          Anita Rós Þorsteinsdóttir, Vaka Vigfúsdóttir, Antonía Larusdóttir or Birna Guða Björnsdóttir
                          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
                            maybe it's one of those LT extra girls, we know them a bit already.
                            Anita Rós Þorsteinsdóttir, Vaka Vigfúsdóttir, Antonía Larusdóttir or Birna Guða Björnsdóttir

cuties indeed...but I hope not because I can never remember those complicated names...and what's about of their skill in english language?...maybe they need to dub them after filming..
                            Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by PolarFox
                              means 8yo to 28yo? I'm are right?
                              Pleaze I'm begging not 28 :emo: you know; ~150-160cm, slim and flat-chested is better

Comment

Working...
                              X