Wrong to replace Stephanie for a younger one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrong to replace Stephanie for a younger one

Re: Time to get a new (young) Stephanie into the show?

I think for the most part they've successful continued Julianna as Stephanie even as she grew older. Now given there are exceptions as several episodes in Season 2 do not pull it off as well (since the Camera Angles weren't as clever. I mean colours was a crap song especially the close-ups as well as whatever the energy book song episode was). I think if they ever do a Season 3 they need to update the intro. They could even modify the LazyTown Extra intro as Stephanie is no longer new in LazyTown and the footage is from when she was a lot younger.

"Robbie doesn't want you to play, but who cares I say, You never stop growing"

The first 20 seconds of the LTE intro work well but the second half is just average. They could easily modify it to suit the main show.

As far as most people are concerned, Julianna Rose Mauriello *is* Stephanie and it would just be wrong to replace here for the sake of her being older since like I mentioned she does Stephanie well for the most part. Although in season 2 she was less perky and energetic but it wasn't too bad. In LTE they've seem to learn from some of the Season 2 episodes mistakes.

IF, for whatever reason they decide to get someone new they should not be playing Stephanie. I read originally that Stephanie's Main colour was to be yellow and not pink. They could easily get someone who looks/sounds/acts like Stephanie/Julianna from the younger days and they could play her Sister and just do a colour pallete swap from Pink to Yellow and call her Daisy or Sunny. They could still keep Julianna in the show either way.

Originally posted by shane3x
    I read originally that Stephanie's Main colour was to be yellow and not pink. They could easily get someone who looks/sounds/acts like Stephanie/Julianna from the younger days and they could play her Sister and just do a colour pallete swap from Pink to Yellow and call her Daisy or Sunny. They could still keep Julianna in the show either way.
    You're right. Here's the very fist image of Stephanie I have. She's on the left.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by shane3x
      I think if they ever do a Season 3 they need to update the intro as Stephanie is no longer new in LazyTown and the footage is from when she was a lot younger.
      Agreed, I presume they didn't change it for season 2 because of the cost and the fact it tells a story to the casual viewer.
      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

From the first episode you get the impression she was only meant to be there for the Summer (3 months max) but just from an educated guess she has been there at least a year (She has celebrated at least 2 Birthdays for Ziggy) so no sure what happened to her parents.

Speaking of which since her Uncle is Milford, you wonder what her parents look like (ignoring the fact that they are puppets lol).

Comment

If this is true, maybe we need to organise a big goodbye party for the best Stephanie ever and hoping there will be a good substitute :(

Hi. I'm Julianna Mauriello, age 20 and I'm a chill, mellow and laid back kinda girl. I don't get angry easily but when you mess with my family or friends I take a stand. I love acting and I REALLY want to become an actress.

When I was 13 I starred in a popular early morning kids show for Nick Jr called "LazyTown." Since then I've been trying to come out of that phase where people only see me in THAT kind of role. I long to break out and become a REAL actress. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED and enjoyed filming LT as Stephanie, but there comes a time when you just have to grow up. I believe I'm ready for that.
          source: http://www.youtube.com/user/sarahwall102
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

If it is true, then we should do a video and post it on the LazyTown's Official Fan Club Wall. If not, we should wait for know what will happen. As far I know, she doesn't want to go off.

Comment

Originally posted by pooky
              If this is true, maybe we need to organise a big goodbye party for the best Stephanie ever and hoping there will be a good substitute :(

Hi. I'm Julianna Mauriello, age 20 and I'm a chill, mellow and laid back kinda girl. I don't get angry easily but when you mess with my family or friends I take a stand. I love acting and I REALLY want to become an actress.

When I was 13 I starred in a popular early morning kids show for Nick Jr called "LazyTown." Since then I've been trying to come out of that phase where people only see me in THAT kind of role. I long to break out and become a REAL actress. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED and enjoyed filming LT as Stephanie, but there comes a time when you just have to grow up. I believe I'm ready for that.
              source: http://www.youtube.com/user/sarahwall102
              sorry but the whole thing stinks for me...can't tell why
              Gallery

Comment

a chilled, mellow and laid back kinda girl
                Not like any Gemini's I know.

Comment

Robin Williams's daughter, Zelda, seem to be mauriellic in the eyes or something. she's cute..but her voice...eee tomboy like!

btw: How about her name, Zelianna lol ^^

Comment

Originally posted by BGelais
                    she's cute..but her voice...eee tomboy like!
                    She looks just like her Dad ^^ without the broadway beard of course, haha.
                    Nothing wrong with tomboys JRM sounds tomboy like on Go Step Go.

Comment

You all seem to be glazing over the long known and well established fact that Robin Williams is a badass. You don't see very many people his age that game, especially as much as he does, not to mention that he is also a celeb.

Comment

Crissy Leigh Munsey Lazy Town Audition

http://vimeo.com/26353164

auditioncrissy.jpg

Click image for larger version

Name:	audition_crissy.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	182624
                        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

nice...but she need to visit a dentist...right now ^^
                          Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
                            Muahaha.. harsh.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz
                              Her teeth look fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X