AI generated thumbnails on YouTube

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • chuft
    Stepher
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    MODERATOR
    Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
    • Dec 2007
    • 5055

    #16
    I thought it would put a number in a blue circle, and the language, in the thumbnail. Now it doesn't?

    If it doesn't does that mean you use the same thumbnail for every language?
    l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

    Comment

    • LazyPooky
      Head of the biznezz

      ADMINISTRATOR
      Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
      • Oct 2007
      • 8074

      #17
      Originally posted by chuft
      I thought it would put a number in a blue circle, and the language, in the thumbnail. Now it doesn't?

      If it doesn't does that mean you use the same thumbnail for every language?
      Sometimes it does that, or AI uses TV logos from other videos like a Spanish CLAN logo in a thumbnail for a video with Romanian language. I really hate that because it ruins the thumbnails that are actually good, or I need to manually remove the logo..
      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

      Comment

      • LazyPooky
        Head of the biznezz

        ADMINISTRATOR
        Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
        • Oct 2007
        • 8074

        #18
        AI thumbnail creator on YouTube let Sportacus jump like Robbie.



        Click image for larger version

Name:	robbie-jump.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	114,0 KB
ID:	215969
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

        Comment

        Working...