Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fairy Possum's LazyTown art (F2U icons included - 2 of 32 completed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and despite the tattoo talk i will NEVER get one 🗣️🗣️🗣️
    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Laser removal can be expensive, and I'd have to travel to Melbourne (3 hour drive) but it's always an option

And fair enough, no one's gonna force you to get painted; your body, your rules, buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy-Possum View Post
        Laser removal can be expensive, and I'd have to travel to Melbourne (3 hour drive) but it's always an option

And fair enough, no one's gonna force you to get painted; your body, your rules, buddy!

Yup!

To sum it up - while I am not allowed to have it for two reasons, the tattoo is pretty cool. Imagine how confused he must have been when you showed him a picture of some blue guy from a kids' show..

Comment

• Fairy-Possum
          Fairy-Possum commented
          Editing a comment
          I didn't show him a picture of sporty, I strategically showed him the crystal, and nothing else

• possessor
          possessor commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay, then!

Respect. That's pretty permanent, if it's a real tattoo.

I have one tiny tattoo, not LazyTown related.
        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• Fairy-Possum
          Fairy-Possum commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, it's real. It'll be there for a long, long time.

This is my second tat. My first is on my upper back. It's a band logo, and I got it the day after my 18th haha

Felt artsy tonight, might finish later :)

Click image for larger versionName:	export202404132302375048.pngViews:	25Size:	156.0 KBID:	195567

Comment

The tattoo phenomenon is interesting. I have seen it change quite a bit over my lifetime here in the US. Even in the past four years or so, the labor shortage caused employers to loosen a lot of rules. Visible tattoos used to be forbidden where I work but now they are allowed.
          l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Originally posted by chuft View Post
            The tattoo phenomenon is interesting. I have seen it change quite a bit over my lifetime here in the US. Even in the past four years or so, the labor shortage caused employers to loosen a lot of rules. Visible tattoos used to be forbidden where I work but now they are allowed.
            Australia is similar. It's a legal grey area, there's no law saying an employer can't fire or reject applicants because of ink, but they can get in trouble if the tattoo represents race, sexuality, religion ECT (aka discrimination), and asking to cover them is restricting free speech.

I'm lucky with my job, most of the employees have ink that's visible because of uniform. We haven't had problems with customers, either

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy-Possum View Post
              Felt artsy tonight, might finish later :)
              I'm sorry but I can't read this properly.
              I saw this Twitter post that was apparently posted by Robbie Rotten saying 'Felt cute might delete later'
              the picture is of him eating a sandwhich behind the scenes of season 1.
              And Stingy replies with 'tf delete it now' XD
              So uhh thanks for reminding me of that

Comment

• Fairy-Possum
                Fairy-Possum commented
                Editing a comment
                That sounds pretty great lol. Too bad it's not enough to convince me to use Twitter haha

Yo yo yo, he's pretty damn, like, cool man

I had a lot of fun with this! I not used to doing backgrounds nor bright colours, but it worked out wonderfully. I used the Kabura pen primarily (I think it's neat), I used regular pencil and splatter brush for some of the background details, too. I'm not sure how long it took exactly, but I would wager 5 hours, give or take (which isn't actually that long!)

Hope you enjoy!

Click image for larger version

Name:	export202404191120013912.png
Views:	61
Size:	585.2 KB
ID:	195789 Click image for larger version

Name:	export202404191059554013.png
Views:	60
Size:	527.6 KB
ID:	195790
              Attached Files

Comment

yo dude thats totally pokkalega!!1111!!!111!

Comment

• Fairy-Possum
                  Fairy-Possum commented
                  Editing a comment
                  GlanniMan wait wait wait YOU'RE penguin production's??? Dude, I've watched so many of you're Wiggles and Latibær videos 😲

• GlanniMan
                  GlanniMan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  @Fairy-Possum
                  Yes, it's me! The remastering man himself!

• possessor
                  possessor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If I'll be honest with you, I knew it was him for months but never mentioned it.
              Working...
              X