Clear All

Re: LazyPics

Originally posted by boredjedi
    ...watermarks.

All too easy.

;)

Comment

Yeah I did that myself as well last night but try doing that for 10-40 frames if that watermark just happens to be in the wrong place and you know it will.
      http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Hmm, idk. I'd still rather have 6x the resolution with expanded picture and a watermark over the tiny cropped resolution and no watermark.

I just wish they'd put HD copies for sale on iTunes since apparently a Blu-ray season set is too unreasonable of a request. iTunes has 1080p downloads now but LTE is only offering SD copies for sale.

A bunch of teases, they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Xizer
          A bunch of teases, they are.
          What really confuses me is that they went to all the effort to shoot in HD to be ahead of the curve, then only releasing SD when blu-ray is quickly becoming the staple.

Comment

Quite frankly I am amazed that they gave Sprout HD copies of the episodes.

Sprout must've included that as a mandatory condition in their contract.

Comment

Originally posted by boredjedi
              Yeah I did that myself as well last night but try doing that for 10-40 frames if that watermark just happens to be in the wrong place and you know it will.
              Indeed, the removal of watermarks and logos is one of the most annoying tasks in image enhancement.
              Uhmmm, 10 to 40 frames... Sprout... Say, folks, can it be that I'm missing something really important on a big scale?

Comment

Working...
              X