Lazyshoops - Stephanie holding a baseball bat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazyshoops - Stephanie holding a baseball bat

I recently saw a picture of Stephanie holding a baseball bat that I've never seen before, attached. I love the passive aggression in it. I made the shoop attached from the picture and plan to get a higher res version printed for a poster.

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
    shoop
    good one...where did you find it?...the only ep i can remember where Stephanie is using a baseball bat is "sleepless in lazytown" but this one is obviously taken from season 2
    Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Buzz View Post
      good one...where did you find it?...the only ep i can remember where Stephanie is using a baseball bat is "sleepless in lazytown" but this one is obviously taken from season 2
      Someone in the discord linked it. It almost strikes me as a BTS photo but I'm not sure :)

Comment

unknown artist
        Click image for larger version

Name:	footjob.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	359.1 KB
ID:	182477
        Gallery

Comment

SOCKS !!

I recently saw a picture of Stephanie holding a baseball bat that I've never seen before, attached.
          I remember she was talking to Stingy in this episode screenshot. Not sure what you're trying to do create in your shoop but looks game-ish.
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Admin View Post
            I remember she was talking to Stingy in this episode screenshot
            it took me while...

Name:	coolface.png
Views:	226
Size:	1.47 MB
ID:	182487
            Gallery

Comment

unknown artist
              Oh I think we know who the artist is, he just hasn't posted here in a long time.

I remember she was talking to Stingy in this episode screenshot. Not sure what you're trying to do create in your shoop but looks game-ish.
              it took me while...
              Ahhh you're my heroes! Strange to get a grab of her looking into the camera. I'm not sure what I am trying to create either, but I like it.

Comment

Oh I think we know who the artist is, he just hasn't posted here in a long time.
                you are probably referring to BJ...

Strange to get a grab of her looking into the camera.
                that's indeed a good find by the op...I like it too
                Gallery

Comment

you are probably referring to BJ...
                  Nah... what was his name.. Julius?

Comment

I recently saw a picture of Stephanie holding a baseball bat that I've never seen before, attached. I love the passive aggression in it. I made the shoop attached from the picture and plan to get a higher res version printed for a poster.
                    Stepher for scale.

Here's the full file if anyone is interested: https://mega.nz/file/71ZCkCwR#qnAEP_...Dc01ijJHHB7WV8

20220810_205810.jpg

Name:	20220810_205810.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	182748

Comment

Stepher for scale.

Here's the full file if anyone is interested: mega.nz file
                      nice finish...reminds me of Andy Warhol btw...sometime - when ppl will recognize the art in your work - you'll be a rich man ))
                      Gallery

Comment

Cool. For me it reminds me of the infected old GetLazy phpBB distorted database pictures. 😏 Nostalgia.

Click image for larger version  Name:	infected-phpBB-database-pictures.jpg Views:	0 Size:	45.1 KB ID:	182513
                        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Cool. For me it reminds me of the infected old GetLazy phpBB distorted database pictures. 😏 Nostalgia.
                          https://lazyglitch.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Someone in the discord linked it.

I remember when I started the Stephers discord server back in 2018 that there were a huge number of LazyTown discord servers (and drama) due to a flood of youtubers who came in from the "We Are Number One" meme. Is that still the case? Or did that all shrivel up and leave just one server?

Seemed like an entirely new generation of LT fans mostly into making rather repetitive youtubes of just straight footage crammed together in odd ways. I see nowadays such things are called "youtube poops," a term I had not heard until very recently, though I guess it's been around awhile. Did they show up here? Or just move on to another meme?
                            l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Originally posted by possessor of mine
                              chuft , i gotta say, you're kinda stuck in 2009.
                              Well. For the old members, the best time period here was between 2008 and 2013. Younger members would say between 2015 and 2019. Keep that in mind and you understand.

Comment

Working...
                              X