YTMND LazyTrek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YTMND LazyTrek

I did make some ytmnd's that I liked. Just re-uploaded this one, enjoy.

https://lazytrek.ytmnd.com/
    l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Originally posted by chuft View Post

So, you seem to be deciding to not end this topic.

Does that mean you're coming back for part-time?
    Magnus owns LazyTown again. Celebrate!

Comment

And another one, Battlestar Galactica this time.

http://lazybattlestar.ytmnd.com/

Comment

YTMND + Chuft...there's life in the old dog(s) yet...nice one
        Gallery

Comment

Thanks Buzz. Here's another re-upload

Sing It Heiney

https://singitheiney.ytmnd.com/

one of my early ones

Comment

hehe...I remember this one...looks like Curd Jürgens...I can't tell wether the scene is dubbed or if it is his original voice (with accent?)...idk
            Gallery

Comment

imagine if chuft made a new original YTMND in the 2020s that isn't a reupload

Comment

What's the difference? You haven't seen these before. Sound wasn't working on the Stephers archive for many years. These should be all new to you.

Comment

New to me but not new. Imagine if you refreshed and made a brand new old school YTMND. Chances are it'll never happen but.. eh.

Comment

I remember those 😄

What you previously uploaded to the Stephers website had audio, but it no longer works in current browsers, because the audio is somehow blocked there.

Glad that YTMND still works. I also have a script like YTMND but I can't get it to work on this server. It would be nice to have the LazyTown YTMNDs together.
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I believe I can fix the sound using HTML 5 and javascript but I need access to the server to test and experiment. My test works on my local PC but I don't know if it would on a server, I can't test the loading time code here because my PC is so fast. Any chance I could get ftp access to the Stephers directories?

Comment

Any chance I could get ftp access to the Stephers directories?
                        Sure. No problem.
                        You can use FTP as one of the options to have access to a domain and there are alternatives. I've send you an inbox message.
                        Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Thank you Pooky. Well both the images and sound were not preloading, as I feared, but I was able to find a way to do that. Was not happy with the generic loading spinner so I made one. Anyway here are my first experiments. They seem to work, at least on desktop Firefox and Chrome.

Stephanie Tribute

Lazytongues

I should note these are particularly large gifs, much larger than allowed by ytmnd. The originals were a lot smaller, to fit ytmnd's file size limit. I made much bigger versions for stephers.net. So they will take longer to load than most ytmnds on stephers because those are direct copies of ones we published on ytmnd. These two are bigger and better.

Comment

Now that I look at it, my saved version of stephers has a lot of stuff that is not in the archive. Maybe I should go ahead and update the whole site while I am at it.

Comment

Maybe. But when you made Stephers back in 2007-09 did you really have EVERY thing you made on there?

Comment

Working...
                              X