Sportadragon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazyshoops Sportadragon

Click image for larger version  Name:	SportacusChan.png Views:	56 Size:	664.5 KB ID:	190593

Original is from Jackie Chan's Project A (1982) clock tower stunt. His character is named Dragon.
    All I did was take Sportacus flipping from a live show, copied a photo of the other window and stuck it on Jackie. Then I took that photo and made it transparent, only leaving the window.
    Pretty crappy since you can see his face, but, better then nothing.
    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Sportacus... I don't think that's a soccer ba- BOOOOOOOM
    Click image for larger version

Name:	sportabomb.png
Views:	159
Size:	465.8 KB
ID:	190595
    I made his fingers too big - basically I copied the same image twice then cut out his fingers and made it transparent.. I didn't focus on the size. Honestly, whou would?

Comment

Originally posted by possessor View Post
      Click image for larger versionName:	SportacusChan.pngViews:	58Size:	664.5 KBID:	190593

Original is from Jackie Chan's Project A (1982) clock tower stunt. His character is named Dragon.
      All I did was take Sportacus flipping from a live show, copied a photo of the other window and stuck it on Jackie. Then I took that photo and made it transparent, only leaving the window.
      Pretty crappy since you can see his face, but, better then nothing.
      Jackie's face? I don't see it. Look good.
      l i t t l e s t e p h e r s

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by possessor View Post
          Sportacus... I don't think that's a soccer ba- BOOOOOOOM

nice...does your homeland security know that you are obsessed with grenades? 😋💀

Click image for larger version  Name:	FBI.gif Views:	0 Size:	7.83 MB ID:	190620
          Gallery

Comment

oh, don't worry.. ive watched too much action movies. plus, i live in australia where they don't spy on you. Are they really gonna arrest me, a nine year old Nickelodeon fan for searching for clipart of a bomb?

Comment

Working...
            X