No announcement yet.

YTMND's go HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Yup, it was Chem! She was here around the same time that I was. In ye olden days, I used to run this thing where we would (very poorly) sing LazyTown songs, and then she came to show us all up with something that was actually good.

...and now that you bring it up I miss her.

Comment

• Re: YTMND's go HERE

Originally posted by pooky
      Originally posted by boredjedi
      Anyone going to ask me about Stephanie's voice at the end?
      Hey BJ, what's up with the Stephanie voice at the end, did you really met her?

Well do the math. I'm in nyc and she's in nyc. Although I'm not suppose to say anything to keep people from pestering me. You'd be surprised of the people I've met.

I chuckled at the idea that that is chem.

Wow BJ I never knew that I was so close to your home a few weeks ago..
      So close yet so far :)
      http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Anyone going to ask me about Stephanie's voice at the end?
        Hey BJ, what's up with the Stephanie voice at the end, did you really met her?
        Well do the math. I'm in nyc and she's in nyc. Although I'm not suppose to say anything to keep people from pestering me. You'd be surprised of the people I've met.
        Hmmmm nope. Not buying it. Not for a second.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy

That's what I'm counting on ;)

Comment

That's what I'm counting on ;)
            Still nothing. Soz. Don't make me go all BF9001 on your ass ;D

Comment

Like I said the less people believe this the better for me. TBO it really doesn't matter to me one way or the other.

Comment

Like I said the less people believe this the better for me. TBO it really doesn't matter to me one way or the other.
                If that was completely true, you wouldn't have went out of your way to make sure that people asked you about it. I'm sure that's got to be a fallacy of some sort. Back me up nindan!

BJ: Ask me about Stephanie!
                Us: What about her?
                BJ: It's secret

Comment

If that was completely true, you wouldn't have went out of your way to make sure that people asked you about it. I'm sure that's got to be a fallacy of some sort. Back me up nindan!

That is true but you notice I'm not coming right out and saying it I'm just dropping hints and you just take it from there. Whatever you believe is fine with me. When I retire I retire big :)

Comment

I analyzed the sound of the voice this hour with all the software tools I got and I must say there is great possiblity that it is really Stephanie, and keeping in mind the fact that BJ is from nyc so he would have a lot of opportunities to actually meet her. Maybe it's a recording from the early GL/ytmnd days, and before DS appearance, and Stephanie wasn't so much hiding. I say it's plausible. Unfortuately I did not had that change a few weeks ago, so it's something you must be proud of BJ. She must really like you.
                    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I analyzed the sound of the voice this hour with all the software tools I got and I must say there is great possiblity that it is really Stephanie, and keeping in mind the fact that BJ is from nyc so he would have a lot of opportunities to actually meet her. Maybe it's a recording from the early GL/ytmnd days, and before DS appearance, and Stephanie wasn't so much hiding. I say it's plausible. Unfortuately I did not had that change a few weeks ago, so it's something you must be proud of BJ. She must really like you.
                      I'll give it another listen once ytmnd is up again, but "plausible" may be too big of a term for me haha.

Comment

I heard that you northerns are not very fond of the southerns so I doubt it ;)
                        I like southerners just fine as long as they meet the following criteria:

- They are a young, healthy female.
                        - They sport freckles and pigtails
                        - They are wearing a red and white checkered shirt, tied up at the chest with cut of short-short jeans. Cowboy hat optional.
                        - They are sitting opposite of me at the dinner table, while we share cornbread and suggestive glances while her overprotective father keeps a firm grip on the shotgun he has yearning for me under the table.
                        - Red hair prefered, but blonde is acceptable.
                        Example: http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q310 ... anagod.jpg

Comment

IDk if it was JRM or not in the YTMND, but it could have been, from what i'm reading here lol.
                          I just hope BJ didn't do anything DS style with her.
                          Anyway, the ytmnd is sweet, jedi dude. :)
                          Hope you'll still be around here though, even if you are leaving the ytmnd buizz.
                          Same for nindan, I guess. And bungie.

Comment

Oh I ain't leaving here at all or lazytown or shooping etc... It's just that I'm pretty much ytmnd pooped out and I really need to concentrate on my other stuff I've been working on. I might just might do another birthday ytmnd but I'm not making any promises.

Comment

Alright so I listened carefully with my obsessed fanboy ears a few times, trying to stave off suggestive psychology.
                              I am not completely rejecting the idea that it would be her, but I remain unconvinced.
                              But knowing that neither of us really care lol, let's just hug.

Comment

A gentleman's agreement it is then my good man

Sometimes you know something and just wanna bust out and it leaks out in various ways at times. No harm done this time and I can now rest assured I didn't betray any trust.

Comment

Working...
                                X