Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazyshoops - Stephanie on the road

Re: LazyPics

I have absolutely no idea why I made this pic.

So I'll just put it here.

Thumbless steph

Comment

Damn, that looks great!
      http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by yhpets
        Thumbless steph
        The thumb is there, it's just pointing toward the camera. It's an odd hand pose.

Comment

Originally posted by lost4ever
          Originally posted by yhpets
          Thumbless steph
          The thumb is there, it's just pointing toward the camera. It's an odd hand pose.
          No matter how har I try to look I can't see it :S.. anyway very good picture, I like it

Comment

Another blue steph in HD

Comment

Originally posted by lost4ever
              I have absolutely no idea why I made this pic.

So I'll just put it here.

I hope you don't mind but that image just inspired me to make a ytmnd out it which you can catch in the ytmnd thread. Thanks. :)

Comment

Comment

Well, i found these and laughed my arse off Xp!
                  Well, I dont remeber
                  I AM ASAIN STEPHANIE XDXD
                  'Tis true
                  I also Eat cats :fatty:

So is I, I as Ready!!!!

Lalalalalala XP

Comment

EWWW SPIDER!!

viva la mexico Steph is angryy

Comment

I would Join ANYTHING if Stephanie was involved

Would being a Really stop Global Warming i wonder?

Comment

Haha, where did you get the first two? Mine! Who maimed my poor babies like that?
                        Note: Thou shalt not post anything that looks like a motivational poster but does not look like a motivational poster! Makes sense, believe me.

Originally posted by AsianStephanie
                        Would being a pirate Really stop Global Warming i wonder?
                        Yeah! Right after that Sirius Star tanker was taken by bimbo buccaneers, winter struck Northern Europe really hard.
                        Now that Bundeswehr frigate "Karlsruhe" fought off some of the pirates, the sun is shining. Q.E.D. Ramen!

As to the third picture: An eight-year-old pedo? Artist must be American. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Gazpacho
                          Only thing I can think of save for stuff that could be done with a higher resolution source would be to make the slits of devil steph's eyes a bit more accentuated.
                          Thanks for the feedback. Accentuate the eye-slits ...uhmm. You mean like this? (att. 1) Yes, although it is dangerous to mesh with the actual face because that holds the danger of destephication when overdone. Like with Racoon-Steph here. (att. 2)
                          Unfortunately higher resolution is not an option at this moment. :(
                          Attached Files

Comment

Was thinking more of the pupil, so it looks more like this:

cause I thought that was the whole point of your catification, but I may be wrong.
                            Ist das verständlich? :)

Comment

Ah, I see. Ja, das ist verständlich. :) Silly me, I must not answer to posts before I had my breakfast-whisky.
                              The problem here of course is that you have adapt everything to the part of the picture with the lowest quality (I still wait for someone to tell me the secret of how to do it the other way round) - which sad to say are Julianna and her alter-ego in this case. Thus I can't just put sharp green cat's eyes into an otherwise hazy reddish picture. I just thought catlike eyes are better than just the red dots in the first version.

When I blurred the pupils I tried to establish the impression of heat billowing around Devil-Steph or even fire burning within, while giving her a slightly lunatic appeal (Yeah, that's quite a claim for tinkering with just these few pixels ;)

But I don't know - that's why I'm asking: What is scarier to meet at night in a burning city? A demonic creature that fixes it's gaze on you or same creature obviously looking at you - but without focussing anything in particular in an insanely way?

I have to try this some time with a motif of better resolution. Thank you for the advice.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X