Originally posted by AsianStephanie
    WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

Click image for larger version

Name:	winner-julianna-stephanie.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	183409
    Yes, nice find.
    Unfortunately this little gem suffers from low resolution.
    The cute ones always do. :(
    Anyway:

juliannastephaniehellph7.jpg

Click image for larger version  Name:	ltjuliannastephaniehellwp.jpg Views:	2 Size:	758.9 KB ID:	182978

Re: LazyPics

Originally posted by Lazycus
    Originally posted by AsianStephanie
    WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW
    Yes, nice find.
    Unfortunately this little gem suffers from low resolution.
    The cute ones always do. :(
    Anyway:

Yes well,
    This photo very well done i say; However would have been more suitable in the "halloween" Forum.
    :)

Comment

Ok, this pic is yesteryear's story, but I revamped it. I tried to soften the facial features on Julianna's side without blurring them by underlaying that other Juli/Steph picture that is around.
      Then I catified (-err, is there an English term for "katzifizieren"? It would surprise me, since that is no German word either) Devilsteph's eyes by using real cat's eyes (a cat-eye-photo that is, no animal was harmed during the production of this manip - although I admit, I ate a slice of ham in-between that presumably had been horribly murdered before) in the continued quest to create a Really Scary Steph™.
      The burning Lazytown background was replaced by a more detailed one - if for the better, I do not know. Pic's slightly larger now too.

juliannastephaniehell31px1.jpg

Click image for larger version

Name:	juliannastephaniehell16.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	182979

Still no cigar... Any tips for enhancement would be appreciated.

Oh, happy 2009 to all, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazycus
        Ok, this pic is yesteryear's story, but I revamped it. I tried to soften the facial features on Julianna's side without blurring them by underlaying that other Juli/Steph picture that is around.
        Then I catified (-err, is there an English term for "katzifizieren"? It would surprise me, since that is no German word either) Devilsteph's eyes by using real cat's eyes (a cat-eye-photo that is, no animal was harmed during the production of this manip - although I admit, I ate a slice of ham in-between that presumably had been horribly murdered before) in the continued quest to create a Really Scary Steph™.
        The burning Lazytown background was replaced by a more detailed one - if for the better, I do not know. Pic's slightly larger now too.

Still no cigar... Any tips for enhancement would be appreciated.

Oh, happy 2009 to all, btw.
        Only thing I can think of save for stuff that could be done with a higher resolution source would be to make the slits of devil steph's eyes a bit more accentuated. Otherwise, great work!

Comment

Working...
        X