Clear All
  • hlazytownero
    P&F Obsessed
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 20 - Master of Posting
    • Sep 2008

Lazyshoops - My review of the latest edited pictures refering to war

Re: LazyPics

Interesting images indeed. I took a long while to watch them, one by one. Obviously there were skills and dedication on them. Some of them are really cool (few in fact), others... well...

Really dark to my taste, to be honest, and I wonder why is so easy to make fun about the war things. It could be because you or your family never have suffered one? Ummm.....

At the end, I think I lost my time on this specific topic.
  • yhpets
    SPECIAL MEMBER
    Level 15 - The Baby Troll
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by hlazytownero
    and I wonder why is so easy to make fun about the war things. It could be because you or your family never have suffered one? Ummm.....
    Well you answered your own question, wasn't so hard was it?

Comment

• hlazytownero
      P&F Obsessed
      SPECIAL MEMBER
      • Sep 2008

Maybe you didn't read the part where I wrote "There were skills and dedication". Obviously I meant "talent" by that. That is very obvious. But I wrote too that some of that images are really creepy and bloody ("dark" for me), even for a forum like GL where some of that kind of stuff is allowed for a TV show like LazyTown and they are taken like "jokes" (no matter how "funny" it looks for some people).

So, I keep my initial words.

Comment

• hlazytownero
        P&F Obsessed
        SPECIAL MEMBER
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by chuft
        hlazytownero could you upload/link to the original, full size image you are using for your avatar image? I don't think I've come across it anywhere without writing on it - I recall seeing it as a magazine cover but it had writing on it there too. Thanks.
        Well, to be honest with you I got that pic a long time ago and I can't remember exactly where it was taken.
        It could be from here (GL) or other site but I don't remember by now.

The "original" image size is what you see like my avatar, but I had to photoshoped a little to clean it up, that's all.

Comment

• Buzz
          Der Postmeister
          SPECIAL MEMBER
          Level 33 - New Superhero
          • Jan 2009

Interesting images indeed. I took a long while to watch them, one by one. Obviously there were skills and dedication on them. Some of them are really cool (few in fact), others... well...

Really dark to my taste, to be honest, and I wonder why is so easy to make fun about the war things. It could be because you or your family never have suffered one? Ummm.....

The people who never were during the war or have seen such see these pictures certainly from another point of view and could not laugh at it. However, we belong to the happy people (I hope) which cannot look back on such stamping experiences, so that we find this kind of provoking pictures rather amusing. One should look at the pictures as what they are since a pure provocation and an awkward mixture of good and Nastily. I myself already use this mixture (Nazi/war/horror/erotic/LT) in my videos because I think that one must simply provoke with the flood of LT videos on YT to animate the people, to have a look at the it....
          Gallery

Comment

• StingX
            ROTTEN MEMBER
            Level 35 - Rockin' Poster
            • Mar 2009

Naw man ;)
            Anything worth doing is worth being made fun of. Personally, I try to find humor in almost everything. There's always a brighter side! Now, I can't speak for this too much since I haven't gone and seen the pictures that we're talking about here....maybe I should....meh...anyhow, it is possible for me to accept any LazyTown parody and such until it reaches the sexual level. Then I hate it :) But that's kind of complex and not the conversation for an open forum
            Every rule has exceptions, I just wish Rule 34 did...lol..

Comment

• LazyTownWW
              Moralist
              SPECIAL MEMBER
              Level 28 - Friend For Life
              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by chuft

I am not sure what you are referring to. If you are referring to BingBang's shoops of Stephanie in Army uniforms, in Iraq etc, you might be interested to know that BingBang is in the U.S. Army and is serving right now in Afghanistan.
              That is one of the most awesome things I'v ever heard, an US soldier into both pic editing, and most spectacular, LazyTown!!!
              Stephers.net is a great, fun and CLEAN LazyTown related site.

Comment

• Mr.Meanswell
                Snowman
                SPECIAL MEMBER
                Level 15 - The Baby Troll
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by yhpets
                and I wonder why is so easy to make fun about the war things. It could be because you or your family never have suffered one? Ummm.....
                Well you answered your own question, wasn't so hard was it?
                yeah and what country and or generation hasn't suffered from war on some level?
                besides the pictures are funny. have a coke.

Comment

Working...