Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you will make an episode,What is the title of it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
    Originally posted by jujubean07
    Uh if u want 2 see someone throw up
    I'm sure a few certain members of this forum would disagree with you, there.
    He's worn a dress before.

i wonder what would outfit they give stephanie in the episode :hitler:
    A nazi uniform? :?

Okay, but it'd still have to be pink, though.
    lol
    im thinkin the outfit she had in a in The Laziest Town
    when she waz with bessie

Comment

lol
      im thinkin the outfit she had in a in The Laziest Town
      when she waz with bessie

Comment

T-t-t-triple post!!

Comment

Comment

Not pink enough. ;)

Comment

Oh God she's a Buddhist!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tindell
                Oh God she's a Buddhist!!
                Yes, I noticed the Swastika was backwards, I didn't actually make it I just found it on YTMND a while ago.

Comment

i got another
                  imagine stephanie havin an older brother
                  and he arrive for stephanies birthday
                  when mayor meanswell calls him and invites him
                  to suprise her

who hear knows julianna

Comment

BRING BACK SETH

Comment

• she's giving me nightmares! Nightmares, I say!

Comment

• "Pool Party"

The Mayor gets a grant to build an Aquatic Centre in Lazytown. All the kids are excited, but Robbie can't swim so he is scared of the idea of having a swimming pool nearby. So he builds a giant drill, and drills a hole up towards the pool from underneath, stopping just short of the pool itself.

The pool is built, and the kids decide to have a pool party to celebrate it's opening. Sportacus and Robbie are invited. Robbie decides that at the pool party, at the right moment he can break away the last little bit of the pool wall, and Sportacus will be washed away 'forever'. But his plans go awry, as Bessie brings out fruit juice for everyone just as Robbie smashes the pool floor with his giant hammer, so nobody is in the pool but him. He is almost swept away, but true to form Sportacus saves him.

Everyone does the bing bang dance wrapped in fluffy towels, and the last sene is of Robbie who has just realised that by drilling the hole and breaking the pool he has actually flooded his home...

OK - so let's get to the fun bit, what swimming outfits do they wear ?
                        * Robbie wears one of those old fashioned neck-to-knee swimming costumes, with an inflatable rubber ring around his waist. It would be nice to see him in less, but he has to stay true to character.
                        * Sportacus wears blue budgie smugglers (try looking that one up all you non-Australians) , with a blue and white lifesaver cap. I'll leave it up to your imagination where he puts his crystal.
                        * Stephanie wears pink swimmers (naturally). I think the producers would have her in a one-peice bathing suit, wheras most people would probably prefer to see her in a bikini.
                        * The puppets would probably wear Lycra 'sun shirts' (another one for the non-Aussies ?) and board shorts,

I think they should go for it, putting Magnus in a pair of Speedos would be great for the ratings...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ponycat
                          "Pool Party"
                          * Sportacus wears blue budgie smugglers (try looking that one up all you non-Australians) , with a blue and white lifesaver cap. I'll leave it up to your imagination where he puts his crystal.
                          Somebody pass the brain bleach, pls?

Comment

OK - so let's get to the fun bit, what swimming outfits do they wear ?
                            * Robbie wears one of those old fashioned neck-to-knee swimming costumes, with an inflatable rubber ring around his waist. It would be nice to see him in less, but he has to stay true to character.
                            * Stephanie wears pink swimmers (naturally). I think the producers would have her in a one-peice bathing suit, wheras most people would probably prefer to see her in a bikini.
                            * The puppets would probably wear Lycra 'sun shirts' (another one for the non-Aussies ?) and board shorts
                            I think you've got them right on the money, there.
                            I can totally see each of the characters in those outfits.

In fact, Robbie's is so natural I could swear I've seen it before.
                            Wasn't something similar in one of his costume tubes at one point?

Comment

"Pool Party"
                              Good god, if I didn't know any better I'd think it was an actual episode. Good one!

Comment

• Originally posted by jujubean07
                                who hear knows julianna
                                Me, PM me if you want some secret pictures and probably her home number :?

Comment

Working...
                                X