Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you will make an episode,What is the title of it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJVercetti
    Also, lol @ hear.
    It wasn't in the registration test.
    Also, quoted for great spelling.

Comment

• I thought there was this weird obscure LazyTown PC game at one point that involved the cast being at the beach and defeating Robbie's aquatic shenanigans.

Or maybe that was an LT-deprivation induced dream of mine. I'm never sure of these things anymore.

Comment

• LazyHood: Pixel Invites His Family Over

Comment

• Originally posted by kelly
          Originally posted by Ponycat
          "Pool Party"
          * Sportacus wears blue budgie smugglers (try looking that one up all you non-Australians) , with a blue and white lifesaver cap. I'll leave it up to your imagination where he puts his crystal.
          Somebody pass the brain bleach, pls?

I think Sportacus would totally be a board-shorts-wearing-kinda-guy!

Comment

• Originally posted by lazy_airship
            Originally posted by kelly
            "Pool Party"
            * Sportacus wears blue budgie smugglers (try looking that one up all you non-Australians) , with a blue and white lifesaver cap. I'll leave it up to your imagination where he puts his crystal.

lol ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by jujubean07
              Originally posted by lazy_airship
              "Pool Party"

lol ;)
              Fore some reason, I don't think he would be. Maybe I'm just thinking on behalf of the ladies of this forum. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Vespasian
                Originally posted by jujubean07
                Originally posted by lazy_airship
                "Pool Party"
                lol ;)
                Fore some reason, I don't think he would be. Maybe I'm just thinking on behalf of the ladies of this forum. :)
                Seeing as his regular outfit's sprayed on, I doubt his swimwear would be anything less.

Comment

• Re: If you will make an episode,What is the title of it?

Oh... I think its title could be "The Mermaid"... nyahahaahaha...
                  All the LTowners (except robbie) go to the beach and they meet a mermaid who tells 'em something bad will happen in LazyTown but she'd help them.
                  When they came back to the town they found Rob built a big wall to keep 'em away of LT, so Steph goes with the siren to ask her fol help.
                  I won't tell you the ending 'coz actually I wanna write this as a fanfiction xD

Comment

LT should just hire Get Lazy people to think up new plots! They do seem to have been having trouble coming up with new stuff for the later episodes. Of course...there would be tons of subliminal stuff that would sneak in, what with the types of people that frequent this forum ;). Oh wait, there's already a bunch of subliminal stuff. Never mind.

Comment

pink shoe diaries

Comment

Originally posted by Frakkyfire
                        LT should just hire Get Lazy people to think up new plots! They do seem to have been having trouble coming up with new stuff for the later episodes. Of course...there would be tons of subliminal stuff that would sneak in, what with the types of people that frequent this forum ;). Oh wait, there's already a bunch of subliminal stuff. Never mind.
                        When I first started watching LazyTown, I actually thought they should hire someone like myself to be a script doctor.
                        You know, someone who never fails to see the suggestive nature of absolutely everything to skim through the finished script and re-word certain bits to keep it 100% squeaky clean.

Send-a-thief-to-catch-a-thief style tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultra Magnus
                          When I first started watching LazyTown, I actually thought they should hire someone like myself to be a script doctor.
                          You know, someone who never fails to see the suggestive nature of absolutely everything to skim through the finished script and re-word certain bits to keep it 100% squeaky clean.

Send-a-thief-to-catch-a-thief style tactics.
                          My episodes would be better. Come on, the beach episode was an amazing idea, everyone told me

Comment

I dunno, I think that viewership might go up if they wore bathing suits. And I have to admit, while I prefer the board shorts, a part of me is really curious about Sportacus in a speedo...

Comment

Originally posted by CJVercetti
                              a part of me is really curious about Sportacus in a speedo...
                              You're not the only one :O
                              Totally, plus Robbie would dress as a shark btw *Spoilers*

Comment

abou that game mentioned. There was indeed a PC Game released at some point with a little at the beach game and Robbie had on one of those stripped one piece bathing suits...There were scans online once...I'm not sure where to find them now.

Comment

Working...
                                X