• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode Ideas

Episode Ideas

What the title says.

Re: Episode Ideas

hmmm I'm pretty sure there is already a thread like this...maybe I'm on drugs, BUT I'M SURE OF IT!

Comment

I think it´s better open that post on the forum of the fans club of LazyTown on Facebook and the Team of LT answer it ^^

Comment

I'll bite.

1. Robbie, and Steph get trapped in a well (due to Robbie's Hyjinks) and have to sort out their differences and use team work to get out. A potential pivotal moment to break open a new villian for the third season as Robbie goes soft, and learns the benefit's of sports candy. Ofcourse Robbie would go bad, and lazy again eventually. But I think him playing the good guy, or trying to, would create some fresh ideas with hilarious results. Perhaps.

Comment

Robbie Wins:

One day Robbie figures out he's a complete failure anddecides to stop trying to make LazyTown lazy. But then he comes with the best plan ever.( I'm not telling you what it is. I'll leave that to the imagination)

It works and Sportacus leaves Lazytown forever. But Robbie can't help but feel empty without anything to do. Then a clip show occurs showing all the fun times Robbie's had.

Robbie convinces Sportacus to come back and decides to stop being lazy and start being Active and healthy...............Then he wakes up.

Robbie's Disguise(s): Stingy,Ziggy

Songs: Master Of Disguise, Anything Can Happen, I'm The Evilest Villain

Comment

Beticaforever is right, you should post these on Lazytown's official fan club on FaceBook

Comment

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Comment

I'm scared of facebook. I heard there are vampires, and zombies there.
                Zombie-eating vampires even.

Comment

Working...
                X