• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode idea - Robbie makes a girl clone of Sportacus named Sportagirl

Re: Episode Ideas

This topic needs bump

SportaGirl:

It's Valentines Day,love is in the air-and Robbie is SICK OF IT! He notices that all Sportacus does is save people because he has so much free time. Robbie then comes up with a plan to rob Sportacus of his free time so he can't save anyone.

What's the most time wasting thing on the planet? Dating of course!

So Robbie makes a girl clone of Sportacus named Sportagirl and Sportacus falls in love with her. Now He has no time for saving people anymore and LazyTown goes down the shitter. Now the mayor is thinking of banning Sportacus from LazyTown........FOREVER!

Originally posted by The Lazy Genie
    This topic needs bump

SportaGirl:

It's Valentines Day,love is in the air-and Robbie is SICK OF IT! He notices that all Sportacus does is save people because he has so much free time. Robbie then comes up with a plan to rob Sportacus of his free time so he can't save anyone.

What's the most time wasting thing on the planet? Dating of course!

So Robbie makes a girl clone of Sportacus named Sportagirl and Sportacus falls in love with her. Now He has no time for saving people anymore and LazyTown goes down the shitter. Now the mayor is thinking of banning Sportacus from LazyTown........FOREVER!
    it's more an idea for "sex in the city" I think but its interesting...and of course I wonder how could the "sportagirl" looks like...
    Gallery

Comment

like a train, like-a-human-hurricane

Comment

You should know the LT official fans club is on Facebook. You can get links on Enganchada's (beticaforever here) or Lazypooky's (pooky here) YouTube channels ;) . But anyways, I think the story uploaded by Robin (OtiadantvitiaUC from YouTube) could be a good episode for some LT third season huh?

Comment

Do you are really think that maybe 3rd ? :fag:

Comment

Originally posted by agusxx2
            You should know the LT official fans club is on Facebook.
            You're telling me this why?

Here's another one:

Night Mare On LazyTown's street's:

Ziggy's Been having horrible nightmare recently that deprived him of sleep, Now he doesn't the energy to play. so Pixel builds a machine to go inside his dream to stop his nightmares. Pixel warns the kids(and Sportacus) that if ziggy wakes up they will be stuck in Ziggy's brain.

Naturally, Robbie uses the machine to go into Ziggy's dream to turn them into nightmares so he will wake up, getting rid of Sportacus.....FOREVER!

Robbie's Disguise: The Dream Master

Song: Ziggy's Lullaby.

Comment

There's never been thunder or rain in LazyTown, that's 2 episodes right there!
              The rain episode could give parents ideas on how to keep their kids occupied during bad weather,
              and the thunder episode could tell kids to not be afraid...I know, bad. Don't worry, I'll see myself out.
              Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
              Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

Originally posted by Glanni's Girl
                There's never been thunder or rain in LazyTown, that's 2 episodes right there!
                The rain episode could give parents ideas on how to keep their kids occupied during bad weather,
                and the thunder episode could tell kids to not be afraid...........................................................
                I know, bad. Don't worry, I'll see myself out.
                No i think you might be on to something there. Seems cliche but then again (at a second glance) that
                tends to be a children's show staple, and could make for a cool scenario. A song and dance with rain coats
                in lazytown would be totally awesome. There could even be a record high temperature episode, where the kids could learn how to stay cool in the heat. I could just see Pixel making an ice suit 3000 or some nonsense. It could be good.

Comment

Idea #1

Robbies Twin brother comes into town and is also a Villain but unlike Robbie he is actually pretty good at it and causes all sorts of troubles for the kids and captures Sportacus. It's up to Robbie and the Kids to save the day!

Idea #2

Trixie is always playing practical jokes. Robbie plays a mean joke on each of the kids and they all assume it was Trixie and stop being her friend. Can Trixie out-trick Robbie?

Idea #3

A spin off from the Ghost of Christmas past. Basically Robbie goes on a (Dream) journey and sees what happens to the children, sportacus and Stephanie if he continues his wicked ways.

Idea #4

Robbie creates a machine which takes him to an alternate reality where everyone is Lazy and Sportacus is the bad guy. Robbie at first loves it but then quickly sees that he needs to make things right.

Misc Robbie Rotten Disguises which can inspire episode ideas

Firefighter
                  A Cat
                  Hypnotist/Magician
                  An Australian (Think Steve Irwin/Russell Coight)

Comment

Working...
                  X