• Re: LazyGame

Originally posted by Ilovestephshoes
    I Think That Energy Book
    Wrong

Comment

Is it from a commercial?
      Getur einhver annar verið Glanni ? það bara passar ekki
      Stefan Karl Stefansson, það er enginn eins og þú!

Comment

I'm done searching this is not from the series

Comment

I promise, it's from the series.

Comment

Found it ! It's from Soccer Sucker the soccer match scene
            Moving on
            [img]http://img36.**********.us/img36/8321/capturelf.jpg[/img]
            Hint : "Thaank you ! Thank youu" why do I always make things easier

woah it's been 2 weeks already and I'm still likin' it in here , to the new friends cheers [img]http://members.******.nl/lazytown/smiley/happy/cheers.gif[/img]

Comment

Sportafake. I've actually asked this person on Vimeo if I could have "Sportafake" and a couple of other full episodes in HD, and he happily says he'll upload them for me to download! So excited, although I don't know when this is actually happening.. :|

Comment

Originally posted by mrusername1000000
                Sportafake. I've actually asked this person on Vimeo if I could have "Sportafake" and a couple of other full episodes in HD, and he happily says he'll upload them for me to download! So excited, although I don't know when this is actually happening.. :|
                Some new episodes in HD :) that'd be cool, but where did he find these episodes in HD ? who's this guy anyway ?
                ah by the way I waited for you to post a photo but you didn't so I'll post one myself before stingy posts some weird 130x130 photo again
                [img]http://img15.**********.us/img15/9018/captureym.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Master Of Disguise
                  Secret Agent Zero.

Comment

Some new episodes in HD :) that'd be cool, but where did he find these episodes in HD ? who's this guy anyway ?
                    ah by the way I waited for you to post a photo but you didn't so I'll post one myself before stingy posts some weird 130x130 photo again
                    This guy on Vimeo called Jay Whitney, he already has a few HD Lazytown stuff on his channel, stuff to do with LT being on Sprout and a couple of other videos. Here's the link if u want to see it, you probably will! http://vimeo.com/user5865640

Comment

This guy on Vimeo called Jay Whitney, he already has a few HD Lazytown stuff on his channel, stuff to do with LT being on Sprout and a couple of other videos. Here's the link if u want to see it, you probably will! http://vimeo.com/user5865640
                      It's great that more HD video's are coming, probably. Thanks for contacting this guy
                      I linked about this channel before, it's better to continue the conversation in that topic (lazytubes):
                      viewtopic.php?p=80441#p80441
                      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

I waited for you to post a photo but you didn't so I'll post one myself before stingy posts some weird 130x130 photo again
                        Don't make me go 65x65 on your ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                          I waited for you to post a photo but you didn't so I'll post one myself before stingy posts some weird 130x130 photo again
                          Don't make me go 65x65 on your ass!
                          Hahah bring it on Stinchy è_é
                          [img]http://img405.**********.us/img405/1984/captureawsc.jpg[/img]

Comment

That's a toughin. Especially since I'm not at home and able to look.. I'll get it yet ;)

Comment

So long as you don't resort to taking screencaps of just a few pixels...

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy
                                That's a toughin
                                I've only had 5 hours sleep and I know what that is ;) Trash Trouble *bows*

Comment

Working...
                                X