LazyTown Megamix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LazyTown Megamix

Hello everyone, how are you guys doing? I'm sitting this or rather posting this to alert you that they get lazy YouTube channel was terminated on YouTube does anyone have the original LazyTown Megamix available? I'm asking because that's the reason I found this website to begin with and I found a version but it's the British version and I was hoping for the original to jam to. If no one has it that's fine too just curious. Hopefully someone can help me if not that's fine too, it would just be nice to be able to listen to the original again. Also, if this isn't the wrong place I apologize I just thought this with you it's LazyTown related but it's more specifically about the mega mix that lazy Pookie made and if I named your username incorrectly I'm sorry, I'm on mobile and therefore using speech to text I don't like typing when I'm on mobile because I have fat sausage fingers and it takes me for longer than it does to speak on a PC it's a lot easier to type because it's not a touch screen keyboard and I can look at the buttons better before I press them not so much on a mobile phone.

I found two original LazyTown megamix videos:

Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Thanks again I found the brittish on but the voices just sounded off to my American ears

Comment

Welcome LazyAspie. Yeah Lazypook's remixes are great

Here's another one of her remixes I used if want to grab it up

http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

Originally posted by LazyAspie1994 View Post
          Thanks again I found the brittish on but the voices just sounded off to my American ears
          I also found an mp3 in 320kbps [77MB] to listen offline if you like:

[ATTACH]n185387[/ATTACH]

Originally posted by boredjedi View Post
          Here's another one
          We really need some more sweet pink in this world 😊
          Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

The world could indeed
            http://eighteenlightyearsago.ytmnd.com/

Comment

What do you think about the v1.2 version from 2018 Pooky? I found a lot of the transitions inspired!

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                What do you think about the v1.2 version from 2018 Pooky? I found a lot of the transitions inspired!
                Never got to watch it. I only got to watch LazyPooky's 2009 version.
                MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
                  Right. Well, the extended season 1 was made in 2011 - about 10 missing season 1 songs added after Playing on the Playground (last song was LazyTown Extra Theme). That was the 1.2 version.

In 2018 I extended that with the season 3 and 4 songs. So a full hour of LazyTown, perhaps you can call that the 2.0 version although didn't actually named it that way. But don't have permission to release. I think.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post

Right. Well, the extended season 1 was made in 2011 - about 10 missing season 1 songs added after Playing on the Playground (last song was LazyTown Extra Theme). That was the 1.2 version.

In 2018 I extended that with the season 3 and 4 songs. So a full hour of LazyTown, perhaps you can call that the 2.0 version although didn't actually named it that way. But don't have permission to release. I think.
                    Can you send a link and does it have Go for it in it

Comment

Megamix part 7

[ATTACH]n185513[/ATTACH]

Always A Way
                      Playing On The Playground
                      Easy Way
                      Bing Bang (Adam Marano Remix)
                      Bing Bang (Housebuilders Remix)
                      Allt Í Lagi Í Latabæ (LazyTown Extra)
                      Allt Í Lagi Í Latabæ whistle (Latabæjarhtáíd í Höllini)
                      Time to Start the Show
                      When We Play in a Band
                      Go For It
                      Have You Ever
                      LazyTown Extra Theme
                      Fun Summertime (S3)

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                        Megamix part 7

[ATTACH]n185513[/ATTACH]

Always A Way
                        Playing On The Playground
                        Easy Way
                        Bing Bang (Adam Marano Remix)
                        Bing Bang (Housebuilders Remix)
                        Allt Í Lagi Í Latabæ (LazyTown Extra)
                        Allt Í Lagi Í Latabæ whistle (Latabæjarhtáíd í Höllini)
                        Time to Start the Show
                        When We Play in a Band
                        Go For It
                        Have You Ever
                        LazyTown Extra Theme
                        Fun Summertime (S3)
                        Thanks Pookster. I'm deciding to get on the computer and make a custom album cover 1400x1400. Just 4 u. Hope you like it when I make it

Comment

LazyPooky This took me a somewhat valuable hour of my life to make. I got the songs wrong as there is ONE song for Season 3 in it. And just for fun I slapped a "parental advisory lazy content sticker on, ROFL. Hope you like it!

Click image for larger versionName:	ltmegamix.pngViews:	0Size:	1.86 MBID:	185562

Comment

cool...even on a booklet pooks shows up with admin color...wow I think you both are best buddies now ))

hm...Sportaflop is a little blurry even though he appears on the foreground
                            Gallery

Comment

You can easily skip/delete the last song or pretend it's not there 😄

Well done with the art
                              with one remark: you used an incorrect username

Comment

Working...
                              X