Clear All

• Comment

• Re: Restyled LazyTown Songs

Bing Bang lil John style...

nice try guys ;)
      Gallery

Comment

Okay, so I just found this topic earlier today, and decided to give it a shot myself.
        So the first thing I started on when I came home from school today, was this little 'restyling thing'.

It's a work in progress, and it was the first acapella, and the first LazyTown instrumental I picked, so don't put your expetations too high up there haha.
        Anyway, let me lent your ear for 2 minutes, and maybe leave some feedback if you feel like it! :)
        I'm as sneaky as can be. None's sneakier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
          It's a work in progress, and it was the first acapella, and the first LazyTown instrumental I picked, so don't put your expetations too high up there haha.
          Anyway, let me lent your ear for 2 minutes, and maybe leave some feedback if you feel like it! :)
          They seem to go pretty well together, it looks like something that pooky would like. I guess since hip hop songs aren't necessarily sang, it leaves lots of opportunity for mashups since you don't really have to worry about pitch shifts.

Comment

Originally posted by Stingy View Post
            They seem to go pretty well together, it looks like something that pooky would like. I guess since hip hop songs aren't necessarily sang, it leaves lots of opportunity for mashups since you don't really have to worry about pitch shifts.
            is a cool video...something I have never done and would possibly like to learn to do...Is there a specific term for this type of video editing??

Comment

Originally posted by Arra View Post
              is a cool video...something I have never done and would possibly like to learn to do...Is there a specific term for this type of video editing??
              Honestly, there is no edition about editing or something...

Comment

ok thank you Parviz..=)

Comment

Okay, so I just found this topic earlier today, and decided to give it a shot myself.
                  So the first thing I started on when I came home from school today, was this little 'restyling thing'.

It's difficult to find good phrases of rap because most of time they're rude and nasty or with such a dialect that you can't understand what they try to say. I guess you figured that out and you used a less nasty phrase that made sense for a bit. Good video too with some fragments of Stephanie almost rapping along
                  Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• Restyled LazyTown Songs

haha, yeah the bad language seems to go hand in hand with this so called rap. I did try to make it some what sober, but I still wanted a bit of the r-rated words, to give it a kind of comedic effect.
                    Thank you for the heads up on the video, that part really took me the longest to make. I must honestly admit that I got bitten by it, and Im sure Ill make some other versions when I get the time!

Comment

...Thank you for the heads up on the video, that part really took me the longest to make. I must honestly admit that I got bitten by it, and Im sure Ill make some other versions when I get the time!
                      That is what I hate most, to make a video when you just finished your remix, because you know it will take you a long time to make and all you want is to put it out there on the internet for everyone to listen to. That's why I like the Soundcloud idea. Although in the end when the video is finally finished you can upload it to youtube where you reach a lot more people, and that's more satifying.
                      Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                        That is what I hate most, to make a video when you just finished your remix, because you know it will take you a long time to make and all you want is to put it out there on the internet for everyone to listen to.
                        And then YouTube blocks the video anyway...

Comment

And then YouTube blocks the video anyway...
                          if the forces are against you.

Comment

I guess since hip hop songs aren't necessarily sang, it leaves lots of opportunity for mashups since you don't really have to worry about pitch shifts.
                            You're so right. The original 'song' didn't even have any real melody and therefor no key to work out from. It was literally just finding out the bpm of Wanksta, and using your convenient sheet of bpm's to pick the song to go underneath. Then you just had to find some good phrases.

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                            That is what I hate most, to make a video when you just finished your remix, because you know it will take you a long time to make and all you want is to put it out there on the internet for everyone to listen to. That's why I like the Soundcloud idea. Although in the end when the video is finally finished you can upload it to youtube where you reach a lot more people, and that's more satifying.
                            It may be a pain, but to many people - myself included - a song is first a real song when it is accompanied with a fitting video. It's all about having your audience stimulated both audibly and visually at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by LazyPooky View Post
                              It's difficult to find good phrases of rap because most of time they're rude and nasty or with such a dialect that you can't understand what they try to say. I guess you figured that out and you used a less nasty phrase that made sense for a bit. Good video too with some fragments of Stephanie almost rapping along
                              how bout some bobby brown or some bel biv devoe, lol 90's "hip hop r&b" is rather clean and up tempoed... similar to lazy town...

Comment

Originally posted by Broxxx1138 View Post
                                how bout some bobby brown or some bel biv devoe, lol 90's "hip hop r&b" is rather clean and up tempoed... similar to lazy town...
                                As stated, I find it kinda funny to have explicit words in the songs. It's so absurd that it's almost funny. Never the less, I'll look into getting some accapellas from the artists you listed.

Comment

Working...
                                X