Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know where these airings of Lazytown are from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know where these airings of Lazytown are from?

The Season 1 airings have different title cards. Differences are that..
    1. The LT logo swoosh comes 2 seconds earlier
    2. The title card is quicker, the opening credits are stacked up on each other [instead of having their own few on-screen seconds] and it moves straight to the episode [while Stephanie is talking].

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd4...mIgQMTQ/videos
    Their channel desc might be help, so I will translate it.

Flip. It just translates to this..
    "Share videos with friends, family and the world!"
    [I'm guessing back in the days, that was the default descriptions for YouTube channel, considering the person hasn't uploaded in 10 years.]
    And I'm ALSO guessing that someone asked in the comments "why u cut out the credits, the intro and bing bang????" and they answered, but the comment got deleted because of 2019's stupid "cOpPa mAdE 4 yOuTuBe kIds bLaJ BlAH" update. NOW I CANT ASK BADO WHERE HE FOUND ALL THE LAZYTOWN EPISODES IN ALL THE DIFFERENT DUBS AIRED ON ALL THE DIFFERENT CHANNELS [starting from 2020.]!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, please tell me where these came from. Recorded on Noggin/Nick Jr with a DVR? Ripped from a Region 1 DVD?

[i think it's the 1st one]
    Video's delen met vrienden, familie en de rest van de wereld
    MY ACTION MOVIE REVIEW BLOG | MY SPORTACUS FAN-SITE

Originally posted by possessor of mine View Post
    The Season 1 airings have different title cards. Differences are that..
    1. The LT logo swoosh comes 2 seconds earlier
    2. The title card is quicker, the opening credits are stacked up on each other [instead of having their own few on-screen seconds] and it moves straight to the episode [while Stephanie is talking].
    Those are episodes aired on Nickelodeon/Noggin 2004/2005 and were also available on LazyTown-Nick Jr. DVD's.
    Magnús: - I have fans of all ages and I don't think it's weird when older people like LazyTown. LazyTown appeals to people for many different reasons: dancing, acrobatics, etc.

Comment

Working...
    X